Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a legitimate question.  It was a completely out of the blue, large scale restock by NDC at 7 PM EST on a Wednesday night.  They didn't release any info prior and there was no new release or newly relaunched shoe set to release that day.  The shoes actually lasted for quite a while.  The 88's were near the top and went quickly, but because of NDC's site, you could get through on random sizes for a few minutes, depending completely on luck and sizes attempted.  Corks lasted a little longer than expected because they were near the bottom, and most people had to scroll down to even see them.  Don't get me wrong, they still were gone quickly.  

A lot of people saw the shoes near the top and they immediately clicked on them and went to work.  The distractions caused shoes like the 13's, which at that time a lot of people were after, to be available for up to 10 minutes depending on your size and depending on how long you stuck around refreshing and trying to add to cart.  I got through for a friends size at 6:09 pm CST (restock was at 6pm CST) after picking up some other shoes for him and myself.  Some of the lesser desired shoes lasted for over an hour as people continued to go after corks, 88's, Area 72 shoes, and even KD Aunt Pearls.  Nike even tweeted which shoes were available as time went past the 30 or 45 minute range I believe.  There was a good amount of stock up for some of the GR's that had recently released, which I can see being the case for Bugs 8's and Grape 5's if they pop up.  And I think it is a great possibility that they do.  This time around there are more sites that people will be attacking, so outside of the shoes that that were already limited on their initial release, your chances of getting some pairs are probably not as bad as previous restocks before April 2013 may lead you to believe.  And really, it doesn't matter too much what shoes we know will be in the restock at NDC at this point.  We know something is up, there is a 99% chance we see a tweet like we did on April 10 to lead us to the restocked shoes, and if anyone wants something that day they know where to be to look for it.  Now in store is the real information that we need to get narrowed down to actual shoe model and actual release location so that nobody is out waiting in line somewhere for a shoe that won't be there, while missing their chance at a shoe online or in another store.  At least that's my thought at this point.  Good luck to you.
Thanks for the reply, bud. Appreciate it :smile:

actually, a nike rep had dropped a big clue to someone on here during a live chat earlier in the day that day. hit dude with one of those "Stay Tuned" comments and said something was restocking sometime during the day.

actually, a nike rep had dropped a big clue to someone on here during a live chat earlier in the day that day. hit dude with one of those "Stay Tuned" comments and said something was restocking sometime during the day.
Yeah Nike dropped a "stay tuned" for a re-stock on the XIII's on that day, but to my knowledge didn't hint to a massive restock that it ended up being.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
It's going to be awfully hilarious if most of these supposed shoes don't end up dropping on the 25th

Yeah Nike dropped a "stay tuned" for a re-stock on the XIII's on that day, but to my knowledge didn't hit to a massive restock that it ended up being.

if it wasn't for that "stay tuned," I would have completely missed out. for some reason, my mind has a natural filter for actual restock information when it comes to my phone's twitter notification. so much crap comes from these retailers, like FNL, that I just started ignoring the texts altogether or not comprehending what they are saying.

if it wasn't for that "stay tuned," I would have completely missed out. for some reason, my mind has a natural filter for actual restock information when it comes to my phone's twitter notification. so much crap comes from these retailers, like FNL, that I just started ignoring the texts altogether or not comprehending what they are saying.
I only subscribe to NDC tweets 24/7 all those other like ftl fn etc they do to much BS so i only do them before RD and sometimes before bed in case they do something at 8am which im still asleep cuz its 6 where i live

NDC texts comes  .. its always something good .. most the time

Any one know where the OP is getting his source from? I've only seen the sites confirm below

88's - NDC, (Eastbay, FTL, FA, etc...)
Thunder 4's - FNL

Where the info came from or comes from is irrelevant. Take it for what it is. No one knows 100% except for those in power at Nike etc. I appreciate all the info that Kam and others post, thank you.

After confirming that the bred 4's will be instore only, a few days ago they confirmed that they will be available online also, two hours ago they have now changed it back and the bred 4's will be instore only..... So as of now bred 4's are instore only at select Champs stores... I would like to know why they keep changing it....

How long do shoes stay in your cart on NDC?
I have a friend that held a crimson 3 in his cart and another retro from one of the restocks for like 12 hours or some ridiculous time frame, or it was still in his cart the next day...He carted them, and thought he closed his browser after deciding not to purchase and when he opened back up they were still there. But that's no indication that they hold for that long at all. I always check out as fast as possible, if you have an account on NDC you should be able to check out in under a minute, I do it all the time. Idk why you would sit there with shoes in your cart, unless you were going back for something else, which your probably not gonna get after your first choice anyway, but they will defiantly hold in your cart for at least a few minutes or as long as your active on the site. I'm sure it has many variables to it, people trying to cart your size, your activity...who knows. I hate FNL, FTL, EB for that exact reason, nothing sucks more than getting a shoe in your cart, putting in all your info, hitting submit and losing the shoe...

After confirming that the bred 4's will be instore only, a few days ago they confirmed that they will be available online also, two hours ago they have now changed it back and the bred 4's will be instore only..... So as of now bred 4's are instore only at select Champs stores... I would like to know why they keep changing it....
Maybe it has to do with shipping they could want to milk this day for as much as possible and want to avoid as much shipping as they can

best bet is to open a new tab for each shoe u want add them quick as u can. allow urself 2 minutes 3 max then go checkout (thats still not guaranteed youd have them in cart still)

personally i grab the one thing i wanted most check out then double back for what ever

I had BHM Lebrons in my cart back in April restock for est 10-15mintues before I lost it. Personally I wouldn't push 10 minutes.

Last edited:
ive been told by ppl from nike 30 minutes 
I dont think most nike people even know
exactly... its been stated before that people have had stuff in their cart, decided to play around, then had the product gone once they were ready to check out.
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I tested my browser recently with the Jordan Retro 9 Black Bottom.  I was able to add to cart, walk to the fridge, microwave food for 4:00 minute, walk back to computer desk and check out w/out problem.  So i would guess 5-6 minutes.  Maybe it wasn't so hot release but definitely ymmv for every release.[/font]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom