Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a HOH that has been at the mall right across the street from where I live for like 4 months now.

Hopefully I won't have any issues.

The public education system has failed us
I couldn't agree more with the way these last few posts have been.
I agree that the effort of the public education system has declined but thats due to the lack of effort put in by the youth to self-educate and the parents to ensure their kid is doing the necessary things to succeed in school. Think about how many high school athletes they interview on ESPN these days and they sound like dumbasses .. they take that same mentality on to the colleges that gave them scholarships and they find ways to get by. Those who dont go to college .. well we see their lack of communication and competence skills here

I agree that the effort of the public education system has declined but thats due to the lack of effort put in by the youth to self-educate and the parents to ensure their kid is doing the necessary things to succeed in school. Think about how many high school athletes they interview on ESPN these days and they sound like dumbasses .. they take that same mentality on to the colleges that gave them scholarships and they find ways to get by. Those who dont go to college .. well we see their lack of communication and competence skills here
Stop it please. The education system is not to blame. It's the ignorant fools and their parents that chose not to take advantage of what is given to them.

Now back to the topic shall we?

Last edited:
Damn the bugs bunny 8's must not have sold that well if the restock is this soon, atleast I will have a chance at them & the bred 11's, hopefully NDC doesn't screw me over **keeps fingers crossed**

Just a heads up, HOH at Willowbrook (NJ) is definitely restocking multiple colors of 4's and 5's, from a source in their management that I trust 100%. He doesn't know what else they're getting yet....hope this helps

Just a heads up, HOH at Willowbrook (NJ) is definitely restocking multiple colors of 4's and 5's, from a source in their management that I trust 100%. He doesn't know what else they're getting yet....hope this helps

I know about every employee in champs Yardline Willowbrook. That HOH is dope, really great store. They usually get good releases just smaller #'s. It's near impossible to win a raffle over there, I don't mess with raffles. I have to hit up HOH palisades, they do a lot of FCFS tickets.

So I'm guessing this means Bred 4's sat in some places? Couldn't find a pair last release.

Most likely. Nike wouldn't reproduce these shoes just for this restock. Just like the concords restock pairs were from the og release date hence the yellow on the soles.

Stop it please. The education system is not to blame. It's the ignorant fools and their parents that chose not to take advantage of what is given to them.

Um Thats exactly what i said dude did you not read past the first sentence?

Does anyone know how hard will it be to get a pair of jordan 3 cements on the release day. I plan on waiting until the release time but even then what are my chances?

Does anyone know how hard will it be to get a pair of jordan 3 cements on the release day. I plan on waiting until the release time but even then what are my chances?

its all about luck man, wait for the link and click that thing and go quick. thats about it

Um Thats exactly what i said dude did you not read past the first sentence?
Keep posting your avy is
eek.gif

Dang. That tough decision on which to go for. Corks? Or Bred 11s? I could either get one (most likely 11s), or none. #life

How the heck do people get multiple cops in only a few minutes?

Last edited:
Guys do your hw and start calling places most stores are getting some of their shipments in this week so call to find out looks like SoCal is getting alot of heat on the 25th

Im in seattle, i need some bred 4s and he got game 13s, 88 cements would be nice too. Where should i go to try to get all these. Im guessing online

Im in seattle, i need some bred 4s and he got game 13s, 88 cements would be nice too. Where should i go to try to get all these. Im guessing online
I know champs at the federal way mall is getting bred iv's. that's all I know so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom