Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something tells me that these restocks won't all be on the 25th at the same time.

the no clues are thunders. the white cement 4s have a red label, so do the bred 4s. only have size 8 s tho, so it might just be returns or unsold from europe or something?
You might be right, my connect has said many times that most of these restocks were from shoes sitting overseas..

Update 2: So this is what I got so far after *sweet* talk ... at HoH valeyfair (3 trial). 
eek.gif
. Raffle along with BlackToe as usual. Not so exciting at this location.

@RhInoSpOrt, Hope you don't mind i'm using your pic for editing.

Nice Recon work, and Rep'd. I didn't want to look any closer than I did. (Although they were advertising with them all out in the open)

As Jz4Dayz stated, 2 size 8 Thunders. Just 2?? Nice "restock!" :smh:

So did Cam have any other info on Lebron 10's he said he was gonna post info about KD's Kobe's and Lebron's then just did that list of KD's in thread saw nothing on Lebrons or is it just those two that were already droppin.

So did Cam have any other info on Lebron 10's he said he was gonna post info about KD's Kobe's and Lebron's then just did that list of KD's in thread saw nothing on Lebrons or is it just those two that were already droppin.

He said the rest of the Lebrons are the ones that are sitting at most stores like the Volts

Fire Red 4's are the red nubuck ones?  Or are they the white and red ones?  People are calling them the same thing and I am confused in regards to this release.  If anyone can quickly clarify I'd appreciate it.

Called one champs and they said two other champs were getting the bred 11's not them, called the two other champs and they both said no. I think somebodies hiding info lol

@Shoewiz- Well one doesn't release until July 13th, so a little common sense would tell you they aren't restocking them before they even release.

Last edited:
Called one champs and they said two other champs were getting the bred 11's not them, called the two other champs and they both said no. I think somebodies hiding info lol
Yea idk.  I just got off the phone with a local champs and was told they will only have the bred 4's.

Anyone know if the 88s will be available in size 15 this go arou d? First time they weren't. Thanks in advance.

Fire Red 4's are the red nubuck ones?  Or are they the white and red ones?  People are calling them the same thing and I am confused in regards to this release.  If anyone can quickly clarify I'd appreciate it.

The white ones. The red suede ones haven't release yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom