Jordan Olympic VI / VII/ XII Outlet Thread Inventory Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very minor flaws... box was a little damaged but man im just happy I got my pair!! I'll be low until December for the Cool Grey IX's...:D

Ontario mills nike outlet has the playoff 12's and Obsidian 12's. They dropped this morning so only a few sizes left of the playoffs. No phone orders tho...Got my pairs and hooked the homies up thank God.

Very minor flaws... box was a little damaged but man im just happy I got my pair!! I'll be low until December for the Cool Grey IX's...
happy.gif
what am i looking for? i dont see any descrepansiessss

So I went to the Camarillo outlet out here in Cali. Got there an they had playoff xiis and obsidans. I asked the a woman who was working there if they had size10.5 or 11s for the playoffs and she told me no. She thorns asks another coworker who goes and looks at the xiis behind the cash register and says they dont have the playoffs in that size so I say I'll take the obsidans she said she would hold them an I then went to wait in line...As I was waiting I noticed there was a pair of xiis that were size 11 and they had lied to me. So when I got to the cash register I asked if I could see them and she relictantly got them for me!!! I bought em and left..... Sooooo shady!

cant beleive people are buying these Bgrades at $130

$130+tax+shipping youre looking at $160sih :smh: :smh:

those $50-80 Bgrade prices feel so long ago...yes its only been 2-3 years :x :smh:

those $50-80 Bgrade prices feel so long ago...yes its only been 2-3 years :x :smh:

"B grade" shoes look just like the ones they put out. Might was well get'em for less than resell price

"B grade" shoes look just like the ones they put out. Might was well get'em for less than resell price

This.. Prices on everything are up.. im happy w/ my pair,, much better deal then paying 250 or whatever bogus price these resellers want

^ The Security Tag. Most department/retail stores have security tags that they attach to clothing to prevent theft, and they are pretty much locked on there with ink inside and if you tamper with it they explode with ink.

Well Edinburgh left a security tag on mine - not sure if it was ink filled or not but I didn't wanna risk it so they were like, "Send them back and we'll take it off and reimburse you for the shipping". I was like no, eff that, and just took it to Kohls and they took it off for me :lol:

Still amazed at how they send a show and don't realize that **** is still attached >:

Overall my pair was pretty good though, no major flaws.

^ The Security Tag. Most department/retail stores have security tags that they attach to clothing to prevent theft, and they are pretty much locked on there with ink inside and if you tamper with it they explode with ink.
Well Edinburgh left a security tag on mine - not sure if it was ink filled or not but I didn't wanna risk it so they were like, "Send them back and we'll take it off and reimburse you for the shipping". I was like no, eff that, and just took it to Kohls and they took it off for me
laugh.gif

Still amazed at how they send a show and don't realize that **** is still attached
mad.gif

Overall my pair was pretty good though, no major flaws.
wow, hopefully my pair doesnt come like that.

B Grades are pretty much identical to the finished product. They cost ~$150 shipped so why not take them at that price as opposed to paying $200+ reseller prices? Duh lol

my pair of oly 7's was flawless and i only paid $140.24 total after shipping, no tax. they did have the pink stamp on the sz tag but a little alcohol took that right off and now nobody would ever know they were b-grades, came with the black box also. plan on copping a few pairs of playoff 12's when they hit my local outlet, probably cop at least 2-3 pairs, you can never have to many playoff 12's.

Seattle Premium taking phone orders on VIIs

360-716-3122

$129.99

Only sizes they don't have as of now are 12.5, 14, 15. Everything else is game.

Thanks  they have several 9's left. This waiting game from natterjacks has left me waiting for a minute. i sware im gonna be in a retirement home and those shoes are come to my grandkids doorstep. ordered early aug and still no shoes, they must be constructing the pair as i type this message, ill just use thise b grade as a refrence pair to see if its fake. thanks for listening everyone

im pretty sure i told people before, DO NOT ORDER from natterjacks..

wow, hopefully my pair doesnt come like that.

That's just a lazy/overworked/distracted employee.

It's not a risk worth worrying about, but every once in a while it happens. Stories of this happening are as old as the outlet thread itself. LOL.

A lot of times, you can just bring them to a local store and they'll take them off. It's definitely a pain in the butt when it happens though.

im pretty sure i told people before, DO NOT ORDER from natterjacks..
I order my cement 4s from them no issues and came in 3 days so idk i had a good experience but the only thing was by the time they sent tracking info to me the shoes were already at my house
eyes.gif

the ONLY flaw in my OLY VIIs was the red paint on the midsole (on the inside-side of the shoe) messed up a little bit. stitching is straight, no creases, no stains, nothing other than a b-grade stamp and a tiny part of paint on each inside-side of the shoe is messed up

ordered the Obsidian XIIs from smithfield yesterday. im still looking for a pair of the playoffs though :frown:

phone orders open up monday though, hopefully i can grab a pair

I order my cement 4s from them no issues and came in 3 days so idk i had a good experience but the only thing was by the time they sent tracking info to me the shoes were already at my house
eyes.gif
3 day's you must live in there back yard. theyre company lacks communication and no tracking im stilll waiting they sent the package through royal mail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom