Jordan Pro Quick Retro Coming Back Spring 2012

Copped 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 still have my pair from back in the day

ALL TIME FAV. team Js. damn this made my day, hopefully they dont rape it like they did the team ones

ALL TIME FAV. team Js. damn this made my day, hopefully they dont rape it like they did the team ones

just looked at my og box, and they have already ruined it. the og color is white/black/ultramarine. smfh, also a 10$ increase

just looked at my og box, and they have already ruined it. the og color is white/black/ultramarine. smfh, also a 10$ increase

I hope they make them with the JORDAN strip all the way down the toebox. Unlike the last retroes where it stopped at the tongue.

I hope they make them with the JORDAN strip all the way down the toebox. Unlike the last retroes where it stopped at the tongue.

WOW. SAY WORD.

THAT EXACT COLORWAY IN THE PIC WILL BE COPPED IF THEY DROP.

VERY FIRST J'S I BOUGHT WITH MY OWN MONEY.

WOW. SAY WORD.

THAT EXACT COLORWAY IN THE PIC WILL BE COPPED IF THEY DROP.

VERY FIRST J'S I BOUGHT WITH MY OWN MONEY.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

Anyone with that og colorway... what's color on the box say? Does it actually say old royal? I've always thought it was a "concord" like color.

DF!!!
"White/Black-Ultramarine"

YO!

Anyone with that og colorway... what's color on the box say? Does it actually say old royal? I've always thought it was a "concord" like color.

DF!!!
"White/Black-Ultramarine"

YO! ^ Preciate it... question, how would you describe "ultramarine"? Purpilish/blue-$$#? DF!!!

YO! ^ Preciate it... question, how would you describe "ultramarine"? Purpilish/blue-$$#? DF!!!

It's kinda weird. I probably haven't opened this box in a good year. I originally bought these in high school (2000) because my school colors were purple/white thinking these would match well. The thing is, there are 4 different materials that could be descrubed as "ultramarine". There's the soles that are more of a blue tint. There's the middle strip material that's definitely more purple. The metallic top lace hole is almost a true "neon royal" ala Foams. There's also the rubber edge to the logo which is more bluish. Sorry if that really isn't too clear.  

It's kinda weird. I probably haven't opened this box in a good year. I originally bought these in high school (2000) because my school colors were purple/white thinking these would match well. The thing is, there are 4 different materials that could be descrubed as "ultramarine". There's the soles that are more of a blue tint. There's the middle strip material that's definitely more purple. The metallic top lace hole is almost a true "neon royal" ala Foams. There's also the rubber edge to the logo which is more bluish. Sorry if that really isn't too clear.  

Back
Top Bottom