Jordan Restock All Star Weekend at Footlockers in New York ***RUMOR****

Went to kids foot locker was told they'll be restocking. Headed over to Footaction at a different mall and was told the same. Delete thread if not true

Most likely true. I remember for the 2013 ASG in Houston they had restocks at a lot of Champs and Foot Lockers. Some Shiekh shoes and Finish Lines also had restocks. At the time it was Blk/red XIII, Blk/cement IV, Thunder IV, Cool Grey IX, Fire Red IV, and Black/Red XI.

Nothing new to be honest. It's been the annual trend for all star weekend that the hosting city gets a restock of a ton of stuff.

Just in nyc?

Nah I'm guessing New York states biggest cities cause I'm upstate.

Most likely true. I remember for the 2013 ASG in Houston they had restocks at a lot of Champs and Foot Lockers. Some Shiekh shoes and Finish Lines also had restocks. At the time it was Blk/red XIII, Blk/cement IV, Thunder IV, Cool Grey IX, Fire Red IV, and Black/Red XI.

Well I'm looking forward to getting those Xs with no hassle. And hopefully a few other things.

Nothing new to be honest. It's been the annual trend for all star weekend that the hosting city gets a restock of a ton of stuff.

Well finally we get a random refresh

I'm hoping they will somehow have white/black 13s (he got game
eyes.gif
) online. highly unlikely but I'm praying finishline does a restock like they did with the concord and black/red 11s. complete wishing but damn it would be nice to finally get a pair

Hmmmm I may make a day trip but not sure if it is worth the trip. But after seeing the $190 for the French Blue VIIs 
mean.gif

I go to the asg every year and the local fl fa usually get restocks but lately they haven't been anything to write home about... Hopefully this year they get some good stuff since it's in NY...

I need some champagne 6s, croc 11 lows, craig stecyk 1s & black LM 1s in my life

WHENS THE RESTOCK ON THOSE THO???

Anyone notice all the Grade school Retroes on Footlocker.com that restocked, my assumption is that stores are receiving their shipments and it's repopulating on the website. Will let you add to cart but won't let you checkout. Was told by a Rep over the phone that they're in store.

More then likely never seen a raffle for a refresh. But I was told to check back a week in advanced for more info

Word i would hope its fcfs like when they first opened flight23 (which i missed out on)
but every week after the opening they restocked a pair of sneakers through raffle
i hope they got gmp packs too, they had a **** ton of those during the opening and i slept on it SMH

all star weekend is going to be crazy. i was down in new orleans last year and the kobe prelude pack restocked as well as other retro j's

Typical .. been the case the past what 2-3 years

But what do those screen shot of GS kicks -still available- have to do with anything :lol:

Typical .. been the case the past what 2-3 years

But what do those screen shot of GS kicks -still available- have to do with anything :lol:
was told over the phone they were arriving in stores that's why they were showing all sizes with shipping only to 48 states. My investigating skills suck lol

All shoes gonna be first come first serve ain't no one got time for raffles for hundreds of shoes

Slightly off topic, but did anyone see the all star jerseys for this year ??

Talk about plain and simple , Id of figured being in NYC ,theyd of had some style with em.

Slightly off topic, but did anyone see the all star jerseys for this year ??

Talk about plain and simple , Id of figured being in NYC ,theyd of had some style with em.
WTH is that?  I thought this was the 2015 ASG coming up.  Not the 1955 one.  SMH @ Adidas for ruining the NBA jersey yet even further.

Back
Top Bottom