Jordan Retro 1 High “Laser” aka Custom Lasers Thread

The way people been coming at me for trying to help I got to play defense brother hope you understand don't take it personal

Nothing Personal Taken From This At All :lol:

I Don't Think Anyone Here Has A Personal Vendetta Against You My Dude. I Think It's Ok To Let Your Guard Down :wink:

Yeah I just got it not too long ago..

The post man left a notification in my mailbox to pick up on the 17th but I chased him down in the neighborhood and got it... lol

The only thing I'm concern about is "USPS Priority Mail 2 Day"  label that was on the shipping box.... :lol:

Good looks man.. I was afraid I was going to miss the mailman but he showed up just before I walked out the door. USPS definately slippin this week.. :lol: :smh:

Love the shoe.......too bad OS Kicks sent me a size 15 instead of a size 14. Smh. Can't even exchange the product because they are sold out. Waiting on a response for a refund

Last edited:
Good looks man.. I was afraid I was going to miss the mailman but he showed up just before I walked out the door. USPS definately slippin this week..
laugh.gif
mean.gif
USPS was definitely slipping.... 
laugh.gif

Early/pre order = high risk of fake. Either I get em on release day or I don't get em

Pre order does NOT = high risk fake.. Now when people say "early release" that's a different story.

Leather on these are trash. Just my personal opinion. I compared them to jeters.. And the leather on the lasers is paper thin

Athletic shoes aren't supposed to be stiff. The leather should be soft and have a certain amount of breathability, to prevent the foot from sweating.

Jordan was and is first and foremost a brand for athletes.

^^^ yeah but I wouldn't cosider retros a athletic shoe :\
But for the price they should have soft good quality leather.

Pre order does NOT = high risk fake.. Now when people say "early release" that's a different story.

Leather on these are trash. Just my personal opinion. I compared them to jeters.. And the leather on the lasers is paper thin
Nawh.... Compared em to my other og 1s and the cut of the leather is thicker than all of em. I don't have jeters but..

I don't know what lasers you handled because the leather is definitely thicker than previous releases and extremely soft. Maybe you're confusing how soft it is around the toe box for thinness. I have jeets also.

Nawh.... Compared em to my other og 1s and the cut of the leather is thicker than all of em. I don't have jeters but..

I don't know what lasers you handled because the leather is definitely thicker than previous releases and extremely soft. Maybe you're confusing how soft it is around the toe box for thinness. I have jeets also.

I guess your trying to defend your questionable pairs @KixxRus :/

Anyways saw them on sale and used wc rewards to double up at Fnl. Unds'do a pair immediately and the cut looks nice with my robins denim

View media item 1401793

Last edited:

I saw them at UNKNWN in Miami.. The toe box felt paper thin. Definitely different material from the jeters.

I saw them at UNKNWN in Miami.. The toe box felt paper thin. Definitely different material from the jeters.

The toe box is thin but buttery soft on lasers. But the cut around the collar is thick. I don't really know how they could make the white leather thick and just as soft then they would feel more like blk/whites. The leather is definitely not trash which is why I assumed you must have felt one of this pre order pairs you where defending

alright mine is coming tomorrow or monday from EASTBAY!

from Chicago to Dubai UAE !

I hope I can get some good detailed laser like the one posted, FACE of MJ, or a Shoe on the Heel 

can't wait to rock it

SAD I FAILED On copping LOW BRED 1 OG on EastBay

sight hang up all day

Back
Top Bottom