Jordan Retro 1 High “Laser” aka Custom Lasers Thread

Still on the fence.

Would be insta cop if it weren't for the price increase.

I ain't eem gona lie though. They looking noice.

Same here but leaning toward just getting them so I dont feel the hurt when I miss out on everything else dropping in Feb

lmao the quality on these is no bueno and the price increase is a joke but the sheeple will go nuts cuz they have "lasers" on their foreheads!

Still on the fence.

Would be insta cop if it weren't for the price increase.

I ain't eem gona lie though. They looking noice.
unless the money out of your account is gonna hurt you, i'd make a go at them. return has become such a dirty word - it's like if you cop and cant flip, it's a bust 
laugh.gif
. used to be if you weren't feeling something, you had no prob giving it right back to the store. no shots btw

lmao the quality on these is no bueno and the price increase is a joke but the sheeple will go nuts cuz they have "lasers" on their foreheads!
I'm with you on the price increase but I'm hearing the quality on these were pretty nice...

Could anyone on this thread who already has them in hand vouch for what this guy is saying....  
nerd.gif

Jordan 1 High Laser Review

Last edited:
so surprised my go to finishline is getting these...shocked any finishline is getting these...maybe a bunch of stores with small allocation? maybe not that limited? time will tell...

I'm with you on the price increase but I'm hearing the quality on these were pretty nice...

Could anyone on this thread who already has them in hand vouch for what this guy is saying....  :nerd:

Jordan 1 High Laser Review
My local just got these in, and let me see a pair today. What the guy in the video is saying is true. The leather is very nice! It's soft and plush, if I had to compare it to a recent release I'd say the leather is on par with the spizike 6s, and a notch above the black/white 1s. I will also say that they are much nicer in person than in pictures, both quality wise and looks wise too.

Having said all that, I think I will be passing based on the price increase, they're 235 here in Canada plus taxes, and the fact that I'm not crazy about the ice sole. But, for those that like them, you will definitely not be disappointed with these, they're very nice.

Last edited:
My local just got these in, and let me see a pair today. What the guy in the video is saying is true. The leather is very nice! It's soft and plush, if I had to compare it to a recent release I'd say the leather is on par with the spizike 6s, and a notch above the black/white 1s. I will also say that they are much nicer in person than in pictures, both quality wise and looks wise too.

Having said all that, I think I will be passing based on the price increase, they're 235 here in Canada plus taxes, and the fact that I'm not crazy about the ice sole. But, for those that like them, you will definitely not be disappointed with these, they're very nice.
Appreciate the info!! 

I'm hoping this will be an easy release...

Definitely looking forward to picking these up! 
smokin.gif

Why did jb have the laser design go over the wings logo on the side?!??? Why jb???!! Smfh

he said the leather on these is softer than the frags 
nerd.gif
 , and does a comparison with other recent 1s including royals

Last edited:
1's & iv's ...xx's are ugly imo

See, I bang with the XX's.

And I find 1's to be super uncomfortable...

I'm still in the decision making process...Truth be told, the IV's could be the odd man out. These retros aint nearly as dope as the original white or black pair.

1's & iv's ...xx's are ugly imo

See, I bang with the XX's.

And I find 1's to be super uncomfortable...

I'm still in the decision making process...Truth be told, the IV's could be the odd man out. These retros aint nearly as dope as the original white or black pair.

im flat footed so 1's are comfy to me & i rock em prbly 3/4 times out the week for wk

i hate when the shoe gets no love love until the 11th hours cause as of now, these are looking like a reasonable cop

I'm all in for these, they look fire IMO. I may even get two pairs to see how different the laser patterns truly are.

Back
Top Bottom