Jordan Retro 1 High "Flyknit" $180 September 9th 2017

Cop or Drop?

• Cop

Votes: 148 64.1%
  • Drop

Votes: 83 35.9%

• Total voters
I've heard more people saying TTS, so that's what I went with. Some who went down .5, probably like a more snug fit. I can't wear sneakers and not be able to wiggle my toes. They go numb after a bit and makes walking unpleasant. I need that thumbnail's width of length in the toebox.

Crossing my fingers that they were right. If not, I'll slip in a Spenco and that will take up the extra space.

It's also pre-laced. So you'll have to loosen the laces a lot to get into it.

thought more people were sleeping but these going pretty quick a week ago no one had nothing good to say about these

I was hype on these before and surprised how fast they went considering the mixed reviews online for them
Checked Towson town in MD and HOH only had some sizes left under 11. No other stores had them.
Asked for a 12 or 13 on the phone, and they told me they had a 12.5.
when I get there they tell me they don't even carry 12.5 at all -_____-
Returned few min later and someone luckily returned a 12 (already!) and tried it on.. too tight for my liking.
Here's hoping for that restock

anyone know if Buena Park has them? they're not picking up.

Going to concert in Anaheim and will kill two birds with 1 stone if I can.

Just stopped by the local mall, and they sold out, so I couldn't try them on. Anyone with a length comparison shot of the Flyknit version vs. the leather? I'd like to see if there's a difference in sizing between the two.

I was hype on these before and surprised how fast they went considering the mixed reviews online for them
Checked Towson town in MD and HOH only had some sizes left under 11. No other stores had them.
Asked for a 12 or 13 on the phone, and they told me they had a 12.5.
when I get there they tell me they don't even carry 12.5 at all -_____-
Returned few min later and someone luckily returned a 12 (already!) and tried it on.. too tight for my liking.
Here's hoping for that restock

Damn. I was going to try to venture out if I didn't cop online. Columbia, Mondawin and Towson or Tyson were going to be my destinations.

Just stopped by the local mall, and they sold out, so I couldn't try them on. Anyone with a length comparison shot of the Flyknit version vs. the leather? I'd like to see if there's a difference in sizing between the two.
Not Breds because I don't have a pair, but they're both size 9. Flyknits appear to be ever so slightly longer.
15049877678841020397640.jpg

Same size?

9.5's All Day On Recent AJ1 Models Since 2013.

I'm A True Size 10 But Have Personally Found That 1's Have Run Slightly Big Since The Chicago 1 Drop In 2013. A 9.5 AJ1 Nowadays Fits Like A Size 10 AJ1 From 2001 In My Opinion. :wink:

If You Slept On These.....

"I Feel Bad For You Son" - HOV Voice
1504989480992.jpeg

I'm Liking That Material On The Tongue And How Well It Goes With Some "Biker Jeans" :pimp:
1504989119079.jpeg

Last edited:
9.5's All Day On Recent AJ1 Models Since 2013.

I'm A True Size 10 But Have Personally Found That 1's Have Run Slightly Big Since The Chicago 1 Drop In 2013. A 9.5 AJ1 Nowadays Fits Like A Size 10 AJ1 From 2001 In My Opinion. :wink:

Athough I've never owned a pair of 2013 1's, I feel the exact same way. I'm a true sz. 10 but always go 9.5's on 1's as they feel like they would otherwise fit perfect.

I hope i went with the right size. I ordered a sz9 but im usually a 9.5 in a majority of air max's and flyknits. Literally my first pair of aj1

I haven't worn an AJ1 since some White/Navy cw from 01 (?)... I'm usually a size 8 in the Flyknits / AM1s / Modern Runners. In the Flyknit Racers, however, I opt for +1/2 size up.

Any Vegas spit got these? Every store I checked at the fashion show said they weren't getting am =/ should I even bother hitting up niketown?

Back
Top Bottom