• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
DMP 11's value have dropped tremendously in the past couple of years.

Sold my DS pair last year for 485, which i considered to be really low but it's these times of hyped adidas buyers who've moved on from staple Jordan models like the DMP 11; which in turn has cause the demand for almost every XI model to become lower now than ever..

That is great, and I am loving it. Please, move over to Adidas. You don't needs those retros, NMD and 350s and 750s are what's popping in these streets. I am soo happy that the SB bubble burst. I am starting to see lance mountains for under $370. Still holding out for them dropping below $300.

yes that could happen. But a good amount of sbs are more valuable today then when they were purchased. I believe a good amount of adidas products will be coveted in the same way through out eras.  

Certain SBs will still break my neck. I'm a Fan of Sneakers not just Jordans. Yet I like Dela highs and Tiffany highs so I recently searched for them but when I saw the prices it turned me off. I spent 280 on SBB 2s this morning and for the same amount I can get deal highs. I can drop that amount on the SBBs easily before Delas and Tiffany's because I don't value them at the prices other ppl do. I remember it was harder to find them now it's easy I'm just not willing.

Last edited:
When someone posted earlier that NMD's are today's version of the Nike SB/Dunk craze during the early part of the 21st century, I think what he meant was that the Nike Dunk has a standard base silhouette and what gave them lots of appeal was all the different colorways and nickname branding that was done on essentially the same basic silhouette. Similarly, the Adidas NMD has a basic silhouette and design, and every week Adidas is slapping on a different colorway or combination of colorways on the shoes. Yes, they also have XR1's, PK's, and Ultra Boosts but most of the hype I see is with the standard NMD's

On the other hand, every popular Air Jordan "game" shoe from 1-31, and in particular the fan favorites - 1s, 3s, 4s, 11s, 12s, 13s, 5s, 6s, 7s, etc - are distinctly much different in its silhouette, appearance, and design. This, imo, is what separates the Air Jordan from the rest of the pack.

Last edited:
The question is how big is the market for SB's today? If Kanye has his way he would want yeezy mass produced and on everyone's feet. If that happens will u be cool seeing the average dude from down the block with yeezys or 20 pair in one mall? It's the Foamposite treatment....foams were cool till everyone had them. Just like 11s they were staples in a lot of collections even mine but I rarely wear them now. Adidas runners will faze out like SBs.

Were SBs ever as hyped as Adidas runners/Yeezys are now though? Weren't they releasing an insane amount of GR cws of SB even at the SB Dunk hype peak?

Were SBs ever as hyped as Adidas runners/Yeezys are now though? Weren't they releasing an insane amount of GR cws of SB even at the SB Dunk hype peak?

Age and location sir? In 05 till about 2010 dunks ruled hence "Dunk Xchange" sneaker show. Unkles were red octobers. I always thought dunks looked like 1s so that's what I got

yes

like the runners only the special mock ups are coveted

for the most part only the pk runners are hard to get adidas wise

sb wise it was usually a crazy collab that drew big bucks

sb's were always a niche shoe tho it's just that they had a crazy cult following

I never stopped buying sb's as my avy may show

So I'm guessing that if I really want a pair i should be looking to do so for the next 2-3 weeks?

Really want a pair but i want to wait after the new house.

Do you think these will be too much around January?

Last edited:
So I'm guessing that if I really want a pair i should be looking to do so for the next 2-3 weeks?

Really want a pair but i want to wait after the new house.

Do you think these will be too much around January?
I think the best time to buy them will be some time next week when online orders come in. After that the market will dried up and they will be more expensive.

these sold out as quick as the ovos... felt like i had no shot at theses... also did around 15 raffles and got a call for a GS size...

Fair trade?
Got an extra size 9 Reverse SBB I don't need for size 9.5 FOG authentics vans.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Cant believe the value of those Vans. SMH.

I'd do it for the simple value of the Vans. They are fetching $400. You can buy yourself another pair and keep money.

Wow, yeah those cream laces make them look a lot better. Def switching mine to cream upon arrival :smokin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom