• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
MORE PICS FOR ANYONE WHO CARES.. THIS SHOE IS INCREDIBLY DOPE IN PERSON. I FEEL VERY LUCKY.. I USUALLY DONT SCORE REALLY LIMITED RELEASES LIKE THIS AT RETAIL. I LOVE BOTH SBB'S (SBB 1.0 IS GOAT TO ME) ESPECIALLY SINCE THEY ARE MY UNDERGRAD COLLEGE'S COLORS

AND THEY GAVE ME THIS AT FA IN NYC.. ITS COMING.. RIP 

I need to find someone to trade me reverse sbb for my 13 chi 1s smh not looking good

You trying to finesse someone that's why

MORE PICS FOR ANYONE WHO CARES.. THIS SHOE IS INCREDIBLY DOPE IN PERSON. I FEEL VERY LUCKY.. I USUALLY DONT SCORE REALLY LIMITED RELEASES LIKE THIS AT RETAIL. I LOVE BOTH SBB'S (SBB 1.0 IS GOAT TO ME) ESPECIALLY SINCE THEY ARE MY UNDERGRAD COLLEGE'S COLORS

:smokin

Last edited:

Just a heads up to those who ordered from KDak...official updated pics of the shoes are now up on their site as their shipment apparently arrived today
You must know these people
Or it's your store
Nah, just want to ease some our fellow NT'ers concerns...after all, pretty much all of us here ordered from them for the first time

But it sure sounds as if I do doesn't it lol

I havent got a pair of Jordan 1s for retail in 3 years! This release looks no different.a must cop but I wone be doubling up. These dont compare to the original SBB tho. Doubled on those.

They look nice in that pic that orange leather doesnt look same quality as SBB 1.0 tho. Still a dope 1 to have in the collection. Im tight bout missing on em lol

They look nice in that pic that orange leather doesnt look same quality as SBB 1.0 tho. Still a dope 1 to have in the collection. Im tight bout missing on em lol

I'm wondering about that as well. My 2015 SBB's had GOAT leather for Jordan 1's. I wonder if anyone has both SBB's to compare them.

I remember how I was disappointed with the Royals, Black toes and shadows (the recent ones of course). The leather on those shoes are just feeble. The black toe paint for my shadows started to crack under 1 month of use in the city.

Last edited:
If you don't have your pair, pls stop making observations based on blog photos.  When your pair delivers you will understand...

These are SUPER A1.

Last edited:
If you don't have your pair, pls stop making observations based on blog photos.  When your pair delivers you will understand...

These are SUPER A1.
Nobody said they werent "SUPER A1" Ive seen them in stores when I struck out lol the orange isnt the same quality thats all anybody saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom