• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello, was wondering if you guys could help me with a legit check. Bought off a reseller in a local group of mine. Came with Nike.com receipt. Just want to be 100% sure everything is ok is all.... Huge thanks to all....
how much you pay? 

Huge shoutout to @wHipLAshTw03 for blessing me with the link, when he didn't have to. I greatly appreciate it bro. :nthat:

I typically only cop from authorized retailer's. I took a light risk and it ended up being worth it. I'm a firm believer of "If it's too good to be true, then it most likely is," but what's $200 to a grown *** man? The pair I got is 100% legit and they also came with an in-store FTL receipt. I went ahead and pre-ordered the BT's and will be looking to double-up on release day. I must say that the Away's compliment the Home's very nicely. :smokin

View media item 2197470

Last edited:
Oh god...as someone who missed the k--- restock, what is this westbay thing im reading about? Was there another restock/site to cop that i missed? :frown:

Huge shoutout to @wHipLAshTw03 for blessing me with the link, when he didn't have to. I greatly appreciate it bro. :nthat:

I typically only cop from authorized retailer's. I took a light risk and it ended up being worth it. The pair I got is 100% legit and they also came with an in-store FTL receipt. I went ahead and pre-ordered the BT's and will be looking to double-up on release day. I must say that the Away's compliment the Home's very nicely. :smokin

View media item 2197470
Congrats on the pick up

The off white is the best part of the shoe in my opinion. Someone said quality control was on point and I agree. My pair seems flawless. Way better quality control then my breds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom