• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread should be name Jordan retro 1 high reverse SBB/west bay, its more talking about the site than the shoes

Even if you pay via debit/credit on PayPal and not your account balance?
Yes, even if you pay via debit/cc, the buyer's cc company will take the funds out of the account immediately, but on the seller's side the funds will be "temporarily unavailable for withdrawal" until Paypal confirms that the transaction has been completed (i.e., shipping/tracking info entered in transaction details of seller's Paypal account, delivery confirmed by buyer, etc).

Yes, even if you pay via debit/cc, the buyer's cc company will take the funds out of the account immediately, but on the seller's side the funds will be "temporarily unavailable for withdrawal" until Paypal confirms that the transaction has been completed (i.e., shipping/tracking info entered in transaction details of seller's Paypal account, delivery confirmed by buyer, etc).
I think you can have the funds available immediately you just have to be a seller for a year or something I asked about it not too long ago wen I called them

All glory to Whiplash! Thanks again.
No prob, glad you were able to cop a pair for a great price. 

There are other NT'ers whose orders have been delayed due to Westbay being slammed. Do you mind sharing the date you placed your order and when you actually received the shoes in hand? Just so others can get an idea of WB's current shipping timeline.

Thanks!

I think you can have the funds available immediately you just have to be a seller for a year or something I asked about it not too long ago wen I called them
Yes, that is accurate as well. Seller's standing with paypal also contributes to how long it takes for funds to be available in the seller's account.

No prob, glad you were able to cop a pair for a great price. 

There are other NT'ers whose orders have been delayed due to Westbay being slammed. Do you mind sharing the date you placed your order and when you actually received the shoes in hand? Just so others can get an idea of WB's current shipping timeline.

Thanks!

Ordered Saturday the 8th from WB, emailed them Friday about any updated and received the shipping notification Saturday the 15th. However looks like they didn't leave until Monday and arrived today to NorCal.

I don't keep any money in my PayPal account. My balance stays at zero so that I don't have my money tied up in a transaction. PayPal will only pull the money after the item has been delivered so that way my money stays in my bank account.

I have received a pair of sbb from westbay today it came with a Ndc receipt, maybe that's why they had second batch, they were probably waiting for online orders to come in, it was shipped on the 14th, 2day shipping but USPS sucks

Anyone that placed ordered on the morning of the 9th receive shipping confirmation? I've yet to reach out to WB.
No shipping confirmation email yet, but I checked my USPS account and a package heading for my address from CA did show up today, still showing as Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS. I'm not expecting any other packages right now, so this should be it.

Totally kidding lol

Black toes bro. Gotta catch that top 3 restock

I'm not sure though - I got the SBBs from them so techinically it was for a shoe that was already out, but now I'm curious as well....anyone pre order Blacktoe or Top 3 from them?

Most people in LA/OC/IE pricing them between $280-320. So I'd say you shouldn't have a problem unloading it for around $270 from a seller's standpoint.

I've seen a couple pairs priced as low as $240 in the LA/OC area

westbay waitin on their reps to come in from china, thats why they havent shipped out yet, lulz. j.k.!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom