Not open for further replies.
^ Finally 
laugh.gif

and rip westbay from here on out

was nice while it lasted 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Just got confirmation email from WB with tracking for SBB's... Ordered on 10/11

Thanks for the plug WHIPLASHTW03 - you the REAL MVP!

:smokin

Glad to see people getting their orders and shipping confirmation :pimp:

Last edited:
Nike talk family. I think it's time for me to get out the game and turn it over to my son. Been collecting Jordan's or buying them since the late 80's and on. I've had some get stolen and have given many away. I've come to my decision because I don't even wear the shoes that I buy anymore. I'm 41 years old and it's time to just sit back and let my kids take over. It's been a long run, but it's time to let it end. I mean I'll still be here, but I'll only try to collect limited J's or Nike for collector purposes only. Not the every Saturday or every other Saturday. It's going to be hard, but I know that I can do it.

Nike talk family. I think it's time for me to get out the game and turn it over to my son. Been collecting Jordan's or buying them since the late 80's and on. I've had some get stolen and have given many away. I've come to my decision because I don't even wear the shoes that I buy anymore. I'm 41 years old and it's time to just sit back and let my kids take over. It's been a long run, but it's time to let it end. I mean I'll still be here, but I'll only try to collect limited J's or Nike for collector purposes only. Not the every Saturday or every other Saturday. It's going to be hard, but I know that I can do it.
My advice would be to logout and forget your NT password lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom