• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone has a 10% off code for WB that they don't plan on using, would love to get it from you so I can get a pair of the wheat 4s. Please PM me. Thanks

No Tracking Yet For My Pair From WB.... Sent An Email Yesterday And Again Today But Have Yet To Hear Anything Back.

Will Remain Patient And Keep The Faith
pimp.gif
Yeah they're slow with emails but they do reply back. It takes them about a day and a half or so. Happened with three of my emails. 

These broke in pretty fast ... I went tts and at first felt more snug then my UNC and banned .. but then after a few it felt better imo ..

Has any one taken their WB pair to a shop to have it checked out? I don't mean FL or champs either.
RIF, .FS, Sole, and UN.
I plan to take my pair to Index PDX for a legit check just for peace of mind.

If anyone has a 10% off code for WB that they don't plan on using, would love to get it from you so I can get a pair of the wheat 4s. Please PM me. Thanks
Lol Dude come on

Last edited:
I plan to take my pair to Index PDX for a legit check just for peace of mind.
Lol Dude come on
Index Pdx ftw

I gonna take my pair i got from niketown there for a lc maybe a employee did the switch a roo

The 2 different qualities got me on the fence

Last edited:
Forget the shoes, that's the best time to get all up in them sweet sugar walls!

Ha! We discussed this about a week ago in this thread. I think the general consensus was shoe>booty if you've been married awhile. I've been married a loooooong time. Trust me. i much rather have her asleep as I unbox my latest pick up! :lol:

These are better in hand. Glad I completed the SBB set.

Westbay sbb 2.0 came in. Checks out. Only issue is they had said they would send a 9.5 after I copped a 10.5 on accident. Sent the 10.5 but I imagine all the new orders screwed that up. All good if I cant fond a 9.5/10 swap ima jellyroll these and rock em anyway [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom