• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait they had 2016 Banned 1 OG & 2015 Chicago 1 OG available / inventory ?

Lol yup... If it sounds too good to be true then it usually is.. I just grabbed the BT pre order right when the second batch was posted, I see no negatives in doing that but ovos, chicagos and such ehhhhh

Wait they had 2016 Banned 1 OG & 2015 Chicago 1 OG available / inventory ?
Yes, they had Chicago 1's and OG SBB 1's. They restocked 1 time only. Banned 1's restocked 2-3 times I believe. Not sure where they got them from but Chicagos were $285 and OG SBB were $395 so lower end resale prices.

Edit: Just received 3rd tracking no. Hoping to get a 4th for the Black Toes but I don't want to be greedy.

Last edited:
I emailed WB 5 mins ago, just got a reply. Sent them a message to see if my Black toe pre order would be getting shipped since I saw the post on their update.

They responded saying mine is being shipped tomorrow or Wednesday

I emailed WB 5 mins ago, just got a reply. Sent them a message to see if my Black toe pre order would be getting shipped since I saw the post on their update.

They responded saying mine is being shipped tomorrow or Wednesday
Great to hear! When did you place your pre-order if you don't mind me asking? I pre-ordered on 10/13/16. Hoping mines ship soon too. :smile:

I asked them the same since I ordered BTs. They said my "orders" would ship tomorrow. I then asked if which other "orders" since I copped top 3s and RSBBs off of them as well. They said the BTs and RSBBs. Top 3s are a few weeks out.

Great to hear! When did you place your pre-order if you don't mind me asking? I pre-ordered on 10/13/16. Hoping mines ship soon too. :smile:

So did I got a tracking number about 15 mins ago. It's not tracking yet but not worried about it. Pairs posted looking legit to me.

Same here, my BT's are set to ship tomorrow or Wed. Odd how every single email I sent gets responded to within 5min yet a lot here say they never had a response.

NO WAY! If I knew they'd send BT's out this early I'd have bought a pair 
mean.gif

I don't think a lot of people realize how wHip communicates via pm. I've had quite a few pms back and forth with him.

Sounds nothing like the emails I received from WB. Very different styles and vibes I get. If you want to know what I mean, pm me.

If you're just joking and don't actually think he runs the site, then my bad.

Last edited:
I don't think a lot of people realize how wHip communicates via pm. I've had quite a few pms back and forth with him.

Sounds nothing like the emails I received from WB. Very different styles and vibes I get. If you want to know what I mean, pm me.

If you're just joking and don't actually think he runs the site, then my bad.
I'm just kiddin man
:nerd:

I want to know how WestBay is already shipping out black toes if they dnt release til the 5th . I also did a pre-order on the black toes on the 20th I wonder when those will ship.

So a darker pair of bred 1s and a brighter pair of bred 1s from FA and Nike can be claimed fake. Even a guy in an older post said he got a straight stitching line on his pair. Have fun arguing over legit pairs that you claim as fake. NT, always comedy. :lol:
Just seen your post.
When did I say a darker pair would be fake?
And I don't even know if those ones posted are fake.
What I'm saying is fakes are so good that to tell some apart from the real ones u have to look at small details and differences to distuinquish fakes from real. Like stitching color placement of things etc. trust me there are fakes so good they will fool a lot of people that's all I'm saying

NiceKicks LA released Black Toes during their Banned 1 restock last week. I'm assuming WB copped a few pairs there at least.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom