• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can view the feedback, I was going through that a days ago. Seems like everyone was happy. 
Ya but the fakes these days can fool a lot of people. That's what I think some people don't realize. Even whip said that himself, so just because he has %100 feedback could mean the people he sold them to didn't know

I've been monitoring the hell out of this thread because I've contemplated ordering from Westbay if I strike out locally for black toes. I shouldn't but just might especially since I want 2 pairs. What makes me think they are legit are the following...

1. They give authentic receipts. Very difficult to create fake receipts. You need the same printer, paper, and code to make it work. I'm a developer that had to do this for may old company. Them Zebra printers can be hell. Creating this alignment is extremely difficult from scratch.

2. They ship slow...which means they may or may not have them on hand. This means they have to get some pairs from their sources.

3. They ship after release date. Nothing much is sent early because they have to accrue their stock

The only red flag I see is the low prices. They really don't make much unless they are banking on volume. Also they gotta be getting their pairs at retail which is kinda hard for some many pairs. Even the average blow joe will ask for a few extra bucks for a sought after shoe..

Just my 2 cents.
They do mark up on other shoes like banned, og sbb, yeezys, etc. So the close to retail shoes could be to drive traffic to their site which worked. 

Ya but the fakes these days can fool a lot of people. That's what I think some people don't realize. Even whip said that himself, so just because he has %100 feedback could mean the people he sold them to didn't know
Yeah I definitely agree. There's still the chance they could be fakes but better than someone confirming that they are fakes. 

[emoji]128064[/emoji]
I think he meant that whip said kdak is jello_hi, not that whip himself was jello_hi

"

Originally Posted by wHipLAshTw03  

** I am not affiliated with the seller by any means and not promoting his site. I saw his ad on Craigslist Los Angeles and decided to pass it along. He seems legit because he allows returns/refunds within 14 days of purchase **

Anyone looking for a sz 8, 11, 12, 13, or 14?

$285 shipped. He is also a seller on Ebay with 100% feedback but less than 100 transaction. Seller name is Jello_Hi (I believe that's his name)

http://kdakco.bigcartel.com/product/2016-nike-air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-banned

"

the "I believe that's his name" is kind of funny. you know that's his name why act like you don't. also whip said he never gave out the name of the site outside of PM but there it is from his own post

Last edited:
"Originally Posted by wHipLAshTw03  

For the record, I NEVER once shared the site publicly on any of the threads. ALL communication was done via individual PM to well over 200 NT members."

so that was a lie from whip

whiplashtw03 Is banned until Nov 1.
No clue why but I figured I'd help give a timeline for when he can reply.

I think he meant that whip said kdak is jello_hi, not that whip himself was jello_hi

"
Originally Posted by wHipLAshTw03 

** I am not affiliated with the seller by any means and not promoting his site. I saw his ad on Craigslist Los Angeles and decided to pass it along. He seems legit because he allows returns/refunds within 14 days of purchase **

Anyone looking for a sz 8, 11, 12, 13, or 14?

$285 shipped. He is also a seller on Ebay with 100% feedback but less than 100 transaction. Seller name is Jello_Hi (I believe that's his name)

http://kdakco.bigcartel.com/product/2016-nike-air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-banned
"

the "I believe that's his name" is kind of funny. you know that's his name why act like you don't. also whip said he never gave out the name of the site outside of PM but there it is from his own post
If their eBay name wasn't on the Craigslist add I wonder how he got their eBay username?

From just this thread? I'm assuming u can't give the details why?
Thanks btw
I honestly have no clue why. I've just been having fun reading the thread the last few days and figured I'd chime in. He's banned from the site until then.

Haven't seen you in the JB section in a hot minute.
I kinda have been chilling from NT for a while.

I honestly have no clue why. I've just been having fun reading the thread the last few days and figured I'd chime in. He's banned from the site until then.
Bro what are your thoughts on the site. You think they are legit. I'm just interested in your 2 cents.

I've been monitoring the hell out of this thread because I've contemplated ordering from Westbay if I strike out locally for black toes. I shouldn't but just might especially since I want 2 pairs. What makes me think they are legit are the following...

1. They give authentic receipts. Very difficult to create fake receipts. You need the same printer, paper, and code to make it work. I'm a developer that had to do this for may old company. Them Zebra printers can be hell. Creating this alignment is extremely difficult from

Curious but saw someone post earlier they were sent the ndc confirmation printout but did they also get the actual ndc receipt/packing slip, or am i mistaken?

you could say they're 100% legit tomorrow and I'd still be skeptical that this is a legit business. just way too many things pointing to there being some type of funny business going on. whip himself said there are fake Breds out there that are 99.9% like the real thing and no one could tell the difference

+1

So it's my understanding kdak used to sell on eBay under the name jello_hi
Can someone tell me why when I look at the sellers feedback I'm not able to look at pics or the listings? I can't find a sale date for the banned 1s he was selling on eBay. Which leads me to believe it's either older than 90 days or he removed it? All the prices on eBay are pretty cheap btw
There has been speculation of potential
Fakes but nothing clear cut.

I'm a long time eBay member. When I first looked his account up a month ago it said seller suspended

First, I don't think Whip is WB.

If Whip were WB and selling fakes, why come to NT when he can sell fakes all day on Ebay in peace?

Bro what are your thoughts on the site. You think they are legit. I'm just interested in your 2 cents.

I'm not sure to be honest.
The stitching thing is odd but that may not be enough to derive a conclusion.
Customer service sucks but we don't know what kind of bandwidth they/he has.
The only conclusion I have is that not enough pairs have shipped and been delivered to know what's good.

Curious but saw someone post earlier they were sent the ndc confirmation printout but did they also get the actual ndc receipt/packing slip, or am i mistaken?
No you're not mistaken.

Someone who got a pair of the RSBB posted pics over the weekend but only w/ a print-out of the email confirmation, not the packing slip from NDC.

It does have the order # on the email confirmation printout.  So I think it'd be good if others who also got the ndc email confirmation printout only to share their order #s.

They do mark up on other shoes like banned, og sbb, yeezys, etc. So the close to retail shoes could be to drive traffic to their site which worked. 
Exactly. The only shoes they are making almost no profit on was the RSBB at $200.00 and the Triple Black UB at $225 (assuming it retails at $200.00). Also, the Pinnacles I believe since they were originally sold at $275.00. 

Their Banned 1 price is market resale ($285) and the OG SBB was at market resale ($395.00). Only recently have the OG SBB shot up to abouve $500.00 (don't seem to be selling quickly at those prices though). Chicago 1 was at $285 so lower than average market resale but still way above retail. 

Most of the Yeezy's listed as sold out are at or very close to market resale. 

Some prices have gone up too. Triple Black UB to $235.00 and the Pinnacle to $325.00. 

Last edited:
Over half of the shoes that are marked up on the site are sold out, so who knows if they were ever even actually for sale or how many. Even 220 pre ordered for black toes and top 3s will net them around 10-20 bucks only.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't believe they did but others who purchased the RSBB noted where the receipt was from and it included some of the following: BLENDS, Shoe Palace and Footlocker.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom