• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You just solidified that you're, in fact, a racist.

Never trust a straight male who says Beyonce is ugly. 

Oh FFS. Quit being the uber sensitive jack hole and trying to find something racist in anything and everything. One of The most pathetic kind of person there is.

He's mad let him be, he thinks I give a crap
What he's saying, the subject been dead for years. Whoever was here and isn't biased and mad at the situation knows I'm not entirely at fault but sure I did get NTers to buy.**** happens, I was fooled and so was everyone else.

They were considered legit otherwise why would I or anyone be willing to buy from a dude in China? Send hundreds of dollars because one random teenager who didn't even have crazy amount of posts or rep or anything in the community said so? Lololol

NTers are weary of anything and everything when it involves sending money for shoes and it being shady :wink: someone or something was listed on this site but we don't need to speak on it anymore

**** happens, that's life.

Some people in this board is just negative all the time with a bias parinoid outlook for whatever reason on this topic. Especially when no evidence of fakes has shown up. And no lousy qC by jordan brand doesnt count..

After the run around, I just requested my refund through them. Should I do it that way and wait or just contact PayPal?
Do it through their email address. Quicker resolution. I may have to put out claims if Sole Supremacy says my pairs are fugazi. Canceled my pre-orders though as a pre-caution. 

If any of you guys can't tell if your 1s are fake in hand, then I suggest you get a new hobby. People panicking over angled pics. :lol:

I finally received my pair from the 10/9 sale. The shoes look like they've been worn. Both shoes have dirt on them, but the right shoe takes the cake. There are little gunk stains throughout the outsole with pebbles stuck in between the ridges. Also, the laces aren't factory laced. I contacted them about this as soon as I inspected the shoes. There is also no receipt to speak of. I'm still awaiting a response.

I also ordered the Banneds from them. It should be arriving tomorrow. I'll conclude my opinion on legitimacy then.

Some people in this board is just negative all the time with a bias parinoid outlook for whatever reason on this topic. Especially when no evidence of fakes has shown up. And no lousy qC by jordan brand doesnt count..

Especially dudes without a dog in the race.

I finally received my pair from the 10/9 sale. The shoes look like they've been worn. Both shoes have dirt on them, but the right shoe takes the cake. There are little gunk stains throughout the outsole with pebbles stuck in between the ridges. Also, the laces aren't factory laced. I contacted them about this as soon as I inspected the shoes. There is also no receipt to speak of. I'm still awaiting a response.

I also ordered the Banneds from them. It should be arriving tomorrow. I'll conclude my opinion on legitimacy then.
Pics
:nerd:

Didn't take it as coming at me, no problem with you. 'My point is some people come in here talking reckless because they read something 6-7 years later but weren't here then and don't know **** about what happened

The proof was on this website itself and if you're able to search this site far enough back and feel like doing it, you can find EASILY people buying from BOTH before I even mentioned them :lol:

Yeah...

We had some hardcore air-randy fans in here...

Hahaha

This guy knows!!! One of the most known sellers are the time and "legit"! Everyone was buying his samples for thousands and shoes. I recall him being associated in some way with NT too... my memory is foggy but we'll do story telling another night

Back to kdak [emoji]128373[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

lots of refunds tonight...

lots of restocks tomorrow...
nerd.gif

Will flight club in NY do a LC if I bring the sneakers to the store? If not, anyone know of any other places in NYC that does it?

They sure as hell better pay for returning shipping whether the pair is legitimate or not. Also, you're like the 3rd guy now to get no receipt. All the original 5-6 guys got receipts. 

I will be posting pics of my Banned 1 and Chi 1 tomorrow. Please do so as well. 

Last edited:
Was supposed to recieve tracking from them today,never got it. Just sent a email stating I will file a claim if I don't recieve it in the morning. More broken promises :smh:.

Good night NT.

He's mad let him be, he thinks I give a crap
What he's saying, the subject been dead for years. Whoever was here and isn't biased and mad at the situation knows I'm not entirely at fault but sure I did get NTers to buy.**** happens, I was fooled and so was everyone else.

They were considered legit otherwise why would I or anyone be willing to buy from a dude in China? Send hundreds of dollars because one random teenager who didn't even have crazy amount of posts or rep or anything in the community said so? Lololol

NTers are weary of anything and everything when it involves sending money for shoes and it being shady :wink: someone or something was listed on this site but we don't need to speak on it anymore

**** happens, that's life.
Don't sweat that dude. At that time UA's were new to everybody because fakes were clearly obvious. now they're getting better and better every year.

Google vitalekicks and find out for yourself I did. There's a name associated with kdak, go read through the thread I posted it already, now rons saying he's seen that name on invoices from vitalekicks.with all these fiascos so far from a NEW company plus us putting them under the microscope instantly, U put 2 and 2 together

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom