• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

are your pinnacles shipped? if so, is it pre-shipment or is there movement on em?
From what I know, no one has any shipping info on Pinnacles, only pre-shipment so far.
i honest to god hope people get their pairs and theyre legit. but with that being said....we also have DEFINITIVE proof that kdak is indeed telling custies their kicks r shipped when in fact they are not.

That being said, I believe my Pinnacle's will also be legit.
you got tracking 

that's moving 

from Rancho?

Can't wait for these Pinnacle pics to come in! 
laugh.gif

I got movement on my Pinnacle's. but no movement on OVO and i got OVO tracking two days before pinnacle's. Pinnacle's scheduled for delivery tomorrow :nerd:

I got movement on my Pinnacle's. but no movement on OVO and i got OVO tracking two days before pinnacle's. Pinnacle's scheduled for delivery tomorrow
nerd.gif
Post some HD pics of them when you get them bud. I'll post matching pics of my Oneness pair, those are supposed to come tomorrow as well.

My pair from Kdak is out for delivery.....will inspect them and compare them to my Footlocker pair.....will take pics to help out with authenticity...or lack there of ......for others....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom