• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Help others before being scammed? No one is being scammed. You have your shoes checked, if not legit, get your money back. What's so hard about that? This shouldn't even be an issue for weeks. It's ridiculous.
If u don't see anything wrong with their business practices, I hope u never operate one of your own. I'll leave it at that

They got time to troll NT but not ship out orders on time :lol:

Last edited:

lmao man, some of the guys on this forum are either really ignorant or just have a serious case of denial. Coming from someone who ordered 3 pairs of shoes and had full confidence in WB, if you're not at least a little bit bothered by the stuff he's doing then something is wrong with your judgment skills. 
All anyone has proven is that he runs his business terribly. Sure. Got that. Still doesn't mean that the shoes are fake. Just Don is pretty bad at responding to emails and shipping stuff out too. Does that mean Just Don is shady? And the last time I ordered from Adidas I didn't get tracking until my shoes had already been delivered.

Ray Charles could also see that they are monitoring NT and addressing our problems on their website comedy

If u don't see anything wrong with their business practices, I hope u never operate one of your own. I'll leave it at that

They got time to troll NT but not ship out orders on time :lol:

I see more wrong with how people treated this guy from the beginning. He's giving people their money back right away. You got your money, so go your way.

All anyone has proven is that he runs his business terribly. Sure. Got that. Still doesn't mean that the shoes are fake. Just Don is pretty bad at responding to emails and shipping stuff out too. Does that mean Just Don is shady? And the last time I ordered from Adidas I didn't get tracking until my shoes had already been delivered.
 No I agree, I'm not here claiming that the shoes are fake. All I'm saying is that his business practices don't align with one that is reputable or trustworthy. I really don't like the fact that shipping labels are being sent out but the packages are no where to be seen and now to top it off, orders are being cancelled without cancellation requests after being sent a tracking number. None of these facts mean that the shoes themselves are fakes but they do indicate shady business practices so it forces you to question, where do the lies stop? 
@spoonmanofthehour  I have cancelled my orders except for one so that I can judge first hand whether these shoes are fake or not. I've got paypal on my side worst case scenario but I did have to cancel two of the three pairs. 

So they didn't want customers to have the receipts but since we *****ed about it on NT now we can have them? Hmmm

So they didn't want customers to have the receipts but since we *****ed about it on NT now we can have them? Hmmm
yo whip said they weren't on NT and you can ask them yourself tho?!

roll.gif

No I agree, I'm not here claiming that the shoes are fake. All I'm saying is that his business practices don't align with one that is reputable or trustworthy. I really don't like the fact that shipping labels are being sent out but the packages are no where to be seen and now to top it off, orders are being cancelled without cancellation requests after being sent a tracking number. None of these facts mean that the shoes themselves are fakes but they do indicate shady business practices so it forces you to question, where do the lies stop? 
@spoonmanofthehour
 I have cancelled my orders except for one so that I can judge first hand whether these shoes are fake or not. I've got paypal on my side worst case scenario but I did have to cancel two of the three pairs. 

The easy solution for all of the doubters is just to cancel all of their orders and to only order shoes from retail places you know. It's that simple. The guy isn't trying to scam you out of your money, he obviously refunds right away.

I'm gonna miss this thread when it's over LMAO! Damn...This cat said send him the style code & the size and he'll send you "A" receipt. Not "THE" receipt that came with the shoes when they were bought. But "A" receipt!

What a update!? [emoji]128514[/emoji]
He definitely trolling NT with The sublimal updates!!

What is he gonna do
Ship out receipts!?
Email them??

More expenses to the very little profit he's making for the love of sneakerheads and getting the business name out there!?

The easy solution for all of the doubters is just to cancel all of their orders and to only order shoes from retail places you know. It's that simple. The guy isn't trying to scam you out of your money, he obviously refunds right away.
I'm not the type of person who can only look at things one way and stick to that opinion. I try to look at all aspects of a situation before I form an opinion. I don't like the way he does business or strings people along. For that reason I cancelled my expensive orders, however I haven't witnessed solid proof that the shoes are fake so I'm willing to take that chance to see what I get. The money is worth it to find out if he is legit or not so that is why I still have one order in. I can personally vouch for the fact that he does refunds right away, he is good with that I'll admit but before I get my money back for my final order, I need to see the shoes .

I'm not missing any point. You're just one of the few trouble makers going in on this guy.
And your one of the ONLY people not to see something wrong with all this. I'll leave it alone after this spoon. I just don't do business like that myself or do business with people like that. Glad you got your shoes tho man :smokin

And your one of the ONLY people not to see something wrong with all this. I'll leave it alone after this spoon. I just don't do business like that myself or do business with people like that. Glad you got your shoes tho man :smokin

Fair enough. We will just see when people get them legit checked at FC. Proof is in the pudding. It's all good. :smile:

Last edited:
Where is the member that was supposed to get his BT's today? I'd like to see how those look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom