• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of my nike/nikeID pairs have those teeth :smile: , but not my flyknit racers
nerd.gif
lol ! dentist performance haha

POPCORN, POPCORN, POPCORN!!! 

IT'S ALL ABOUT TO BE REVEALED!!

goodnight Nters.. its late where I am but I can't wait to see the other pairs that come in. I'm still keeping the faith.

all this westbay talk.. we jus a week away from black toes.. my body is ready for another pearrrrrrrr

No I got 3 kids and don't need to waste money on sketch gambles where I'm still paying over retail

This x10

I ain't got no kids.
It seems like a lot of people jumped ship from #teamRetail for like $50 over retail deal.

It ain't that serious.

Last edited:
I wish my pair actually shipped so I could provide that experience for you.

I wasn't being serious but thanks :wink:. It's just that he's been talking about it all week now. The suspense is crazy. Plus he's the only one here that is supposed to receive something other than RSBB's today.

Last edited:
This x10

I ain't got no kids.
It seems like a lot of people jumped ship from #teamRetail for like $50 over retail deal.

It ain't that serious.

Folks strike out on release day that's why, all them bots and crooked raffles, what you expect folks to do if they want a shoe

This x10

It seems like a lot of people jumped ship from #teamRetail for like $50 over retail.
meh....suspect it was more about $50 now OR bendover-and-breathe later resell for those who want a pair (or 2)....for me and one of my fav 1s  (so want a few pairs) and with so little confirmed retail opps $50 above retail seemed doable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom