• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just here for the exposing. Could care less who believes or not. Hallelujah!
Listen no one here wants internet beef with you, but you can't come in here with wild stories sounding straight out a Scorsese movie and expect people to just follow your word. He may send out fakes. I and spoon DID NOT get them so we are going off that FACT.

He said it would be shipped out today so I'm giving him til 12am then ima ask for a refund on both orders. I need my money for the Vlone popup bruh
In that situation I'm with you all the way I'd cancel too. Have you emailed him?

This thread was entertaining today. Fellas have a good night I sincerely hope whatever decisions you all made regarding your Kdak "experience" pans out for you.

I'm just wondering why it's irking you so much hope u don't get suspended like whip

Why would I get suspended? I didn't do anything wrong. Other people have been complaining about this for weeks now. I didn't start anything. I just don't think it's right to smear a person when he has been either delivering the Shattered Backboard's(what this thread is about)or refunding people's money in full.

There would be no problems here if it wasn't for the trolls. THEY should be suspended; and quite frankly, I think you're one of them. You keep stirring the pot.

I've been a member here since 2005 and I have never started trouble. I think the mods know that.

Last edited:
I'm just wondering why it's irking you so much hope u don't get suspended like whip

Why would I get suspended? I didn't do anything wrong. Other people have been complaining about this for weeks now. I didn't start anything. I just don't think it's right to smear a person when he has been either delivering the Shattered Backboard's(what this thread is about)or refunding people's money in full.

There would be no problems here if it wasn't for the trolls. THEY should be suspended; and quite frankly, I think you're one of them. You keep stirring the pot.

I've been a member here since 2005 and I have never started trouble. I think the mods know that.

You're good man, you haven't broke any rules from what I've seeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom