• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like these more than the sbb's. This release embodies the true definition of a quickstrike... Nobody seen it coming. Thank you JB. GOTTA LOVE IT

I like these more than the sbb's. This release embodies the true definition of a quickstrike... Nobody seen it coming. Thank you JB. GOTTA LOVE IT
It's crazy how long they been able to keep this release undercover, they should do this more to be honest

Ok goldust
laugh.gif
I see someone remembers the name..........

Quick strike may deter many. Many of us on here are still hunting the breds as they continue to rise in piece, save for holiday releases and the yeezys and upcoming nmds. Don't know how these will be since they only drop on two weeks

Quick strike may deter many. Many of us on here are still hunting the breds as they continue to rise in piece, save for holiday releases and the yeezys and upcoming nmds. Don't know how these will be since they only drop on two weeks
I think these will do well, there aren't any good releases highly anticipated mid September-October. The releases until November are pretty lackluster... 

Nylon 12s - Weak
Bronze Tongue 5s - Weak, a pass for most
Wool 12s - Might do well 
Black/White 3s - Might do well

I wanted to say that but I didn't want to be blunt and people to get salty haha. Most of these new colorways of this year are booty to be honest...
better than what we got last year around the same. All of those hideous 7s, ugly statue 9s, and those blasphemous 1.5s? These releases are much better and versatile buys. People never but new colors unless they're limited anyway lol

Like seriously Nike WHY WOULD YOU RESERVE ME ROSHE ONE FLYKNITS FOR? It's not like it's going to sell out and you're doing me a favor.

I wanted to say that but I didn't want to be blunt and people to get salty haha. Most of these new colorways of this year are booty to be honest...

You would think they would learn. Nylon 12s. C'mon now. Bronze 5s would've been flame against all black patent or something. Nylon shoes probably burn a whole in'm from blunt ashes [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

You would think they would learn. Nylon 12s. C'mon now. Bronze 5s would've been flame against all black patent or something. Nylon shoes probably burn a whole in'm from blunt ashes [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
I think they could've saved the Gold Medal 5s by not giving it that tacky gold tongue and they should've just made the 12s leather I don't care if it would've look just Playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom