Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm locked and loaded for Augusta. Will gladly make that 2.5 hour drive

Lol yeah I'm in the Queen City also. Augusta where I'm originally from so It's really worrth the trip. Got fam calling around for that 4 digit store code but unsuccessful. Just need that extra 60 seconds head start and I'm Gucci. Right now I'm on same status lol
just have your fam member download the app on their phone and give them your login credentials.  then have them go in the store and get the code for you.

thats pretty simple

damn sheikh not getting these?

love using those codes

they always come thru for a young lad in the streets

also, boys out full force for these

saw more people for these than I saw people go for the banneds...in person of course

not saying it's true

Last edited:
All Ready All Ready As of right now, doesn't look like it. I swung by Shiekh at Southland yesterday and they told me to check back Tuesday (codes are usually out Friday the week before) My friend stopped by Shiekh in DTSF (flagship store) and they don't have a code either, same goes for Tanforan in San Bruno.

Last edited:

just have your fam member download the app on their phone and give them your login credentials.  then have them go in the store and get the code for you.

thats pretty simple
make sure to update switch main persons acct info before pick and verify phone number

Last edited:
Yeah these seem to be way more limited than the 16 Breds....here in Orlando no Champs or FinishLine getting these. The Footaction and Footlocker employees I talked to said they recieved very few pairs....now I'm really glad I found my $250 pre-ordered pair!!

did 2 footaction raffles in ny and they were quiet. people are after these im sure but i think a lot are worn out from constant releases and lining up.

did 2 footaction raffles in ny and they were quiet. people are after these im sure but i think a lot are worn out from constant releases and lining up.
did the footaction in 34th and 14th and footlocker in qcm, tomorrow, probably will do fulton footaction

Confused so I did the app thing and I still have to go to the store to check in? I am totally lost.

I still dont understand the 6M headstart???
To help, the head start you get is based on when the App goes live for the raffle. The more minutes you have of a head start, the better chances you have of securing your pair for which ever location is nearest you :wink:

Confused so I did the app thing and I still have to go to the store to check in? I am totally lost.
Pretty much the same process as you would need to do if you picked up tickets for the raffles. ID and ticket needed as verification.

Your name selected on app = pair held to be bought on the release date.

It's to verify you are who they see won the pair to be picked up in-store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom