Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope it never hits NYC cuz after confirmed and Snkrs I'm not too fond of apps

My boy at footlocker says the app has been nothing but positive. They are getting increased sales.

It's coming nation wide. I can understand the pain in NYC. But they are going to roll this out.

My boy at footlocker says the app has been nothing but positive. They are getting increased sales.

It's coming nation wide. I can understand the pain in NYC. But they are going to roll this out.
hopefully, tired of these people flexing all these backdoor pairs. 

Dudes are mad tho. Some well know resellers are really pissed.

As stated I used to get backdoor pairs, but the idea of being cool with a manager and getting multiples is quite sorry. Also, big time resellers aren't in the store for anything else other than there profit. So they have no incentive to even buy a shirt or socks.

Random customers on a check in or winners. Maybe more willing to buy a horrible Jordan brand shirt

App really doesn't have an advantage in my opinion

How doesn't it

1. No back door

2. Can only pick 3 stores. And win only one per chain. More pairs spread out

3. Can't enter your whole family unless they all get the 6 min head start (then why bother unless super GR like space jams)

4. Rewards those who shop and put in the work to check out

Many advantages I hit on 2 yeezys. I doubt I would. I have gotten any without the app.
95% of the people who have the app also have the headstart.  i mean, who hasn't spent $300 this year at FL or FTA?

so that 5-6 minute headstart is really just a marketing scheme. 

prime example of how the app is a DISadvantage....

i won the Yeezys 350 thru the FTA app, pickup store was Decatur, GA.  I live in NC and had to drive 3 hours to get the shoes.  how do you think it makes the dope boy in Decatur feel, who has been dropping stacks in that store all year and has built a relationship with the manager/employees.

the app gives people an opportunity to be lazy.  putting in work is finding out raffle or fcfs, going in store to fill out a ticket, fighting traffic, planning your day, etc?  the app allows 500 more entrants who normally would be too lazy to put in real work.

i see no advantage to the app

Dudes are mad tho. Some well know resellers are really pissed.

As stated I used to get backdoor pairs, but the idea of being cool with a manager and getting multiples is quite sorry. Also, big time resellers aren't in the store for anything else other than there profit. So they have no incentive to even buy a shirt or socks.

Random customers on a check in or winners. Maybe more willing to buy a horrible Jordan brand shirt
i see it differntly.  in order to stay "in" with the store, it would be more beneficial to buy a pair of socks/shirt/strings along with the store.  buyer helps the store, store helps the buyer

thats not corruption, thats life

I think the app is a good thing.  While 95% may have the head start, it will stop them from getting multiples from the same store.  The only the way in store raffles would be without corruption is if it was done electronically in store and directly submitted to corporate.  Then from there let corporate do the drawing and the call backs, and sending the list of winners back to the store.

Last edited:
Now back to these shoes that i will be getting saturday with or without the app 
smokin.gif

Last edited:

I think the app is a good thing.  While 95% may have the head start, it will stop them from getting multiples from the same store.  The only the way in store raffles would be without corruption is if it was done electronically in store and directly submitted to corporate.  Then from there let corporate do the drawing and the call backs, and sending the list of winners back to the store.
That is what they do for Yeezy's in Dubai. At least they did for this for the last release.

Not saying I'll even be able to get a pair but Im gonna pay it forward with this release cause I don't really want these for myself. If I get them I'll retail oop them to someone that helps the community.

Time to start building those Yeezy connects :lol:

i see it differntly.  in order to stay "in" with the store, it would be more beneficial to buy a pair of socks/shirt/strings along with the store.  buyer helps the store, store helps the buyer

Shoe Palace would be ahead of the game then.

Yeah if i can't get my hand on a pair of these for retail than its pretty much a done deal for me. Already had the OG SBB's anyway. Gonna see whats up with this Pac Sun x FOG collection 2 drop.

it's just funny cause why would you spend hard earned money in stores that were doing rigged raffles just a couple weeks ago?

like the sneakers app it's good when you're an early adopter but when everyone dl's it and figures it out it's back to L city

Last edited:
Guys and gals, here's a little bit of (hopefully) relevant information about the FTL family (FTA, Champs) apps. What I know was mainly gleaned from threads on this forum, so if I am incorrect in any, someone feel free to correct me.

The app now seems to be rolling out on a statewide basis, not city to city, so from what it seems, even you folks in big metropolitan cities will still have to wait until it goes live for your state.

From what I understand, it first rolled out in Florida in the not too distant past (a matter of months, I believe); It maybe rolled out in one or two cities initially.

The apps went live in Georgia a few weekends back during the Yeezy 350 v2 release, and at that point every store I checked in the state that was getting them was on the new digital system.

I believe it is also live for Texas, but I do not know if any other states have it yet.

I think it's a pretty good system so far, but others can argue that it rewards the people who spend more, but I like that aspect.

If you do have the app, and are lucky enough to have 3 stores near you that are getting this shoe, you will only need to go and check in at one of the 3 stores, not all of them.

And yes, you can enter and win raffles for each of the different apps, although it looks like Champs is not getting this release. I was able to score a pair of the 350 v2'a at both FTL and FTA.
South Carolina next?

95% of the people who have the app also have the headstart.  i mean, who hasn't spent $300 this year at FL or FTA?
so that 5-6 minute headstart is really just a marketing scheme. 

prime example of how the app is a DISadvantage....

i won the Yeezys 350 thru the FTA app, pickup store was Decatur, GA.  I live in NC and had to drive 3 hours to get the shoes.  how do you think it makes the dope boy in Decatur feel, who has been dropping stacks in that store all year and has built a relationship with the manager/employees.

the app gives people an opportunity to be lazy.  putting in work is finding out raffle or fcfs, going in store to fill out a ticket, fighting traffic, planning your day, etc?  the app allows 500 more entrants who normally would be too lazy to put in real work.

i see no advantage to the app

I don't wanna work to spend my money.

Why should doing research matter I have a job and life. I'm not standing out side or trying to fake be friends with a manager.

Everyone should have a fair shot to give there money to buy. Lots of people don't have time to get raffles

Also most people winning before were probably getting back door pairs.

Nah.... I'm all about taking a fair L not cause I don't wanna drive 2 hours for a shoe

Last edited:

That's corruption because it isn't store policy.

All the app did was make sure u spend money in the store aka VIP having a better shot rather than grease the managers pocket. So in way u are helping the store still and you get better odds.

I mean I get my pairs I haven't missed in a yeezy in Atlanta I wanted. So I know about knowing a guy. He thought I be mad about the app I said I can care less. Walked and picked up my pairs of yeezys with the app. Another day of business on my end.

I will take advantage of a broken system but if they fix it like the app. I'm cool with it. Everyone deserves a shot that's clearly laid out and shown

The idea that doing homework entitles you to a shoe isn't cool. Sometimes it's not that others are lazy. Some have wives, kids and jobs.

So I feel they should have the same opportunity to cop you do.

Not everyone can drive 2.5 hours for a shoe. I mean I can but ain't crap on this earth I would drive that far to buy. Even yeezys. I have better things to do on my day off and I get 3 per week.

it's just funny cause why would you spend hard earned money in stores that were doing rigged raffles just a couple weeks ago?

like the sneakers app it's good when you're an early adopter but when everyone dl's it and figures it out it's back to L city

Better to have fair L than to see a whole size run listed on ur local sneaker group. With FTL stickers on the box. [emoji]128557[/emoji]

If these companies truly wanted to fight off bots and crooked workers then every one of them would've made a online area-based reservation system for their local consumers and SNKRS app of their own for the online users. SNKRS is pretty much the only fair way to checkout to buy a shoe. To tell the truth these companies don't care, to them a sell is a sell doesn't matter who it gets sold to and how it does.

Or just let people preorder

Not saying I'll even be able to get a pair but Im gonna pay it forward with this release cause I don't really want these for myself. If I get them I'll retail oop them to someone that helps the community.

Time to start building those Yeezy connects :lol:

Sent some yeezys retail to New York got some human races I wanted back.

Building connects in major cities is a god send

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom