• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So is the general concensus that these will be widely available online because snkrs isn't doing a draw?

I'm curious to know exactly what pair MJ is wearing in the actual game. The more I see the vids the more I think it's just a b & w CW

Up eating cookies  
smokin.gif

General question, if I have different accounts for SNKRS and use the same payment method will my order get cancelled?

Contemplating on heading down the the mall. One of the foot lockers is doing fcfs. Is it too late for me to go now?

pretty sure your order won't go through because you're using the exact same card/billing address etc.
Thanks, nice to know. When I got 2 pairs of ATL Nike Trainers i'm not sure if I used a card  for one order then a PayPal account for the other.

So is the orange closer to flyers orange or Baltimore Orioles orange? Wanna grab a flyers jersey to rock with mine....

I'm born in GA.....

Come to Alabama...... By far the WORST roads in North America.... Their highways rival only Mexico alleys
roll.gif
roll.gif

I ain't never been to Alabama, nor into the back alleys of Mexico (for fear of my boards being shattered, probably in reverse).

But I always appreciate a wordsmith with analogies that paint gifs in my mind.

That is why I repped this post 
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom