• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

so all anyone needs to do to get this info is create an account on NT? that's not hard to do

if someone who joined this year and only has a few posts asks for the link, do you hook them up? there are lurkers with accounts
You win bro  - post the site a million times in your next comment if you want.

I'm just trying to help people out and build some good karma and scoop some 1s to rock this fall. 

Hope everyone who ordered gets what they were hoping for - if not, it is what it is....a bad gamble. 

The only way to prove this is for those who ordered to give their testimony.

Which no one is still done but you.
Can we just wait and see since its not too long anymore for people to get their pairs? Shaw33 you tell everyone buyer beware but you the one who posted the site public.

Which I got from page 128 or whatever in this thread. This is a public form and I've said before everyone can take their #cookinsilence bs and shove it. I have never PM'ed anyone anything unless they were asking for local meet ups or how the stores are around here.

All these dudes who got their pairs were having a slumber party with their girlfriends.
laugh.gif
I was starting to think the same thing 
roll.gif

You win bro  - post the site a million times in your next comment if you want.

I'm just trying to help people out and build some good karma and scoop some 1s to rock this fall. 

Hope everyone who ordered gets what they were hoping for - if not, it is what it is....a bad gamble. 
you're not trying to help people out though, that's the whole point. you literally asked me to remove the site so other people couldn't see it

It's not about being a lurker. This site is not like other forums where links you would have to reply or like to get the link.. Or even have a certain amount of post before you can see things.. You don't even have to be logged in to NT get the info people are giving out.. I'm all about giving back to the NT community **** I been registered for about 4 months and still don't have that many posts.. But like a business there are certain trade secrets you wouldn't just give out to anyone..

It's not about being a lurker. This site is not like other forums where links you would have to reply or like to get the link.. Or even have a certain amount of post before you can see things.. You don't even have to be logged in to NT get the info people are giving out.. I'm all about giving back to the NT community **** I been registered for about 4 months and still don't have that many posts.. But like a business there are certain trade secrets you wouldn't just give out to anyone..
Amen my man 

I've been reading about Kdot for a while now. There are many ways to look at this.
First and foremost, buy at your own risk. That's the same when purchasing from any reseller. If its paypal backed or not, there will always be questions about legitimacy of what you purchased. Remember this much, people have the ability to create fake store receipts. If you're receiving a receipt from a store, compare with other receipts from purchases made or go up to that store and have them to scan the receipt (it may not help because it may still scan but at least it can calm your fears somewhat). Also, I always questions multiple size runs of a hot shoe that no one else can get their hands on (could be UAs, who knows).Unless you have a team of people out here entering raffles and you have multiple accts with FTL, FTL, and Champs, there are so many raffles you can win with the new app they've rolled out and even if it's physical raffles, I don't see many people selling theirs for box price to them for resale and I don't think they're going to take a loss just to resale but maybe just maybe.

Maybe he's trying to throw a monkey wrench in the resale market. By selling the SBB 2.0 at this price, he's getting his name out there and with other hot releases, he will start to slightly raise prices.

This can go a million differ ways. I just say buy at your own risk and if he's legit, then prices won't stay this way for long. Enjoy it

so my order came in from westbay, and without a doubt they are 100% authentic, and wHipLAshTw03  is the man of the year!!!!! Ive been on NT since 04 and I have never experienced someone looking out for NT heads like this, and to anyone that spoke ill or doubted this man and his intentions should really apologize and take there L like the salty hater that they are. I usually dont buy shoes this way, and I cant lie, I didnt know what was going to happen, but it essentially was going to go one of two ways, either I got the shoes, or I got my 200 back and hit ebay.... to think anything else would occur is foolish, and the site was nothing but prompt, professional, and on point with tracking and keeping me up to date. Here are the pics, it was shipped with a FL receipt from a store that is within 15 mi of me, but im in socal so it makes sense. Another thing I cant believe is that people threw shade, then blew up the site.... so it was a fake or fraud when you werent on board, but when it is verified it should just be given out to everyone to essentially pillage it for resale purposes??? so lame, I contacted wHipLAshTw03  thru dm, I placed my order, and kept my mouth shut until they arrived..... now what was seemingly a great resource for those of us who just want to cop our pair at a decent price and actually WEAR the shoes, will be diluted by resellers taking all of our pairs.... 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom