• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the really ******** part of all this is that he decided he's not including receipts any more. You can't advertise something and just decide before shipping that you're not going to hold up that part of the deal. I don't care how unreliable receipts are as I know someone will say. It's something he agreed to send and then decided on how own not to. Horrible business practice. 

I'm that someone. The shoes matter, receipt does not. Too many amateurs buying shoes these days. Even when I'm selling an old pair, dudes asking for stupid receipts. Yeah, I have my receipt from 15 years ago. [emoji]128580[/emoji]

So dumb. Learn how to check shoes.

I'm that someone. The shoes matter, receipt does not. Too many amateurs buying shoes these days. Even when I'm selling an old pair, dudes asking for stupid receipts. Yeah, I have my receipt from 15 years ago. [emoji]128580[/emoji]

This, lol

Update: he emailed me back saying "don't worry your we'll make sure to include a receipt with yours"

After threatening to cancel my orders if they didn't come with it

They said my Breds will be shipped out today so if I don't get my tracking, I'll cancel both my orders

I'm waiting for the dude who's getting the Chis and Banneds today before cancelling. Want to see what his pairs look like.

This. Cancelled the Top 3 preorder, but I'm waiting to see what his pairs are hitting for before I cancel my preorder for the BT's. Messaged them a few days ago, still no reply back. Previously they replied back pretty quickly. I feel like they mad that I cancelled a preorder. :lol:

Update: he emailed me back saying "don't worry your we'll make sure to include a receipt with yours"

After threatening to cancel my orders if they didn't come with it
 Here's his reply back to me concerning the missing receipt for my pair . Not defending WB, but I do to a certain extend understand his point.  

We started not to include the original receipts to protect our contacts since we heard some randoms are going to try and mess around with our business relationship we have with them.

We can assure you that your pair and everything else we sell is 100% Authentic, legit and genuine. You can take it to any major retailer and/or legit check spots to confirm.

Decide for yourselves. I bought both pairs from kdak from two separate batches. The pair I still have might have been a shoe from each batch. If you look at the stars. the right shoe the stars are more bold, on the left shoe the stars are skinny. Also after weighing both without shoe trees, the right shoe is 459 grams, the left shoe WITH lace bag weighs less at 455 grams. Compared to mkorofi posts  http://niketalk.com/t/653472/jordan...everse-shattered-backboard/7620#post_26802655  (same size 9.5) his weighed 447 right shoe, left is 458.

Quote:

Well the really ******** part of all this is that he decided he's not including receipts any more. You can't advertise something and just decide before shipping that you're not going to hold up that part of the deal. I don't care how unreliable receipts are as I know someone will say. It's something he agreed to send and then decided on how own not to. Horrible business practice. 
Yea definitely not cool with this. This whole situation is nonsense. Cancelling my orders to avoid all potential headaches.

So to cancel do I just email them through their website and say I wanna cancel? Do I have to include the Confirmation # and all that ****? 
mean.gif

It's 2016 and receipts still matter?

Btw with the way some of y'all acting looking up people's name and **** I don't blame him/them for not including receipts with names and possible credit card numbers since some of y'all wanna act like weirdos

I always included receipt when I sold but this thread confirmed I will no longer be doing that

It's not a matter of checking shoes or not. The shoes are going to be checked regardless, maybe you haven't run a business in the past but no matter what you HAVE TO keep your word when you say you're going to include something with a product. Obviously the receipt does not automatically verify authenticity but when you advertise that something comes with a receipt you have to send the receipt regardless of whether you change your mind or not. 

Btw with the way some of y'all acting looking up people's name and **** I don't blame him/them for not including receipts with names and possible credit card numbers since some of y'all wanna act like weirdos

I always included receipt when I sold but this thread confirmed I will no longer be doing that
he included receipts on the first batch and blacked out names. Why not now? I agree that receipts don't prove 100% that the shoes are legit but saying that he's not including them to protect his contacts is BS.

Agreed.

If I were that company, I would welcome the cancellations so I don't deal with certain people who are weird and paranoid. Get 'em out!

Last edited:
Whoever posted that link in this thread for the public to see created this problem. It's already spands 3 different threads, and no telling how many more.

This is why many members keep certain things in PMs. SMH!

[thread="653472"]Quote:[/thread]
So you would rather a man take thousands of dollars from your peers, rather than give info to help them and shut down a shady business?

Literally nothing you quoted had any relevance. Do you. You got it buddy.

nice selective quoting guy. put back the quote in the middle where you talk about sharing and helping the community....right under the quote of you saying people should keep the site private. u want him to expose your private site now? LMAO

That's because he said he knew that sold UA. Why wouldn't I want a site that was cheating out people out of money "allegedly" exposed? The quote you quoted first was when people where all receivonf legit SBBs and before shipping delays.

But like I said earlier, you got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom