Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

since i JUST unDS'd my cdp hares this past saturday and i still got breds on ice from '12, these backboards are easily my 1st priority as far as may pickups. 2nd would be Chi's. followed by hares and finally bred 11 lows. speaking of bred lows, the 13s that release on the 13th of june are calling my name. not to mention the gone fishing foams that drop the week after that.

what does this all mean? nike/JB have me in a position that they shouldn't have me considering these ridiculous prices and let's not even talk quality (remastered? :lol: ). then add to that i'm not the only one! i don't think we can all even fathom how much they're REALLY getting over. :smh: they eating on a whole nother level. then multiply that by like 5. crazy.

Last edited:
the plot thickens! lol anyone know any real info? if next month release is true i would be shocked but you never know with JB but i truly think that is speculation

I get that. But I do pretty decent online wise. If I strike out I take the L and don't pay resell. There are plenty of shoes to buy at or below retail.

Well I do hope we all flourish. I wish you the best. It's in store or bust for me. I'm hoping it's not limited though.

[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji] it's like I'm going in circles. Foams and these. I'll be happy with some Hare 7s

Lol. Exactly. If I can't get a shoe in store without waiting 3 hrs or less then the shoe isn't f
the plot thickens! lol anyone know any real info? if next month release is true i would be shocked but you never know with JB but i truly think that is speculation

I actually hope it's speculation.

I don't think these will release in May, if so JB is just being like Mandy from the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy!

Well I do hope we all flourish. I wish you the best. It's in store or bust for me. I'm hoping it's not limited though.
Lol. Exactly. If I can't get a shoe in store without waiting 3 hrs or less then the shoe isn't f
I actually hope it's speculation.
Still want them...eh maybe they working to get it to 50k...speculate

Word is that these are a "extremely limited release", somewhere around Fragment 1 numbers.  The hype will build as the days go on till the 23rd, making these an immediate out of stock shoe.  Always worth a shot though 
happy.gif

Word is that these are a "extremely limited release", somewhere around Fragment 1 numbers.  The hype will build as the days go on till the 23rd, making these an immediate out of stock shoe.  Always worth a shot though :D  
Source of this word?

where did them being limited come from??
Speculation, but I posted a pic a few pages back and zsneakerheadz says they're limited. I didn't hear the "extremely limited" word yet, but if that's the case then I'm good on them. I will keep my ear to the street, but not trippin either way.

Last edited:
These should be limited but I don't know about fragment limited, only time will tell

hopefully some HOHs around the country get them at least and not a release like frags. i do believe they will release in may tho. honestly, i'd be kinda surprised if they weren't limited. most likely will be in the frags/DSM category, unfortunately. can't see them mass producing predominantly orange kicks. besides the 1s lovers, i think these will be more popular on a regional level in obvious places like bmore, sf and maybe like cincy

socalofsd socalofsd
I have hope, but with my current spine condition, I am very limited to standing in line for the release if it's FCFS.

I mainly rely on raffles and online.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom