Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

lol but you still only guessed, you didn't know the RD. But thats another story.

Some people prefer these to be clustered with other hot releases, makes it easier.

Last edited:

lol but you still only guessed, you didn't know the RD. 
True
nthat.gif

Would have been nice if these dropped along side the 11 low's. So retail's $160 huh? Chances of these being like the Celtic's, Highlight Reel's, and Laney's? Would be :smokin if that were the case, but I won't hold my breath.

Last edited:
June 27th it is then.  Was reading up on SneakerBarDetroit, article stated "In extremely limited quantities".  Welp 
frown.gif

Now I'm hearing 5/23, 6/27, and September :\ |I

IcySole - 5/23

J23 - Not sure

DJFolk - 6/27

Someone in the know - September

I need real answers Sway :lol: :smh:

Shout out to DJ Folk for dropping the 6/27 bug in the inbox about a month ago :nthat:

IcySole, we done fam, it's over :lol: :lol:

Someone in the know, we still on good terms since that September release mentioned has "Infrared" in it, not Orange :nerd:

I kinda wish they woulda kept the shattered for May..I woulda had a 5 % of copping them..cuz of the hares..bred 11 lows..chicago 1s..people had other distractions. What's in June? Besides these and some lows..nothing drops in June..and these already limited. 0% chance of copping now cuz the hypetrain that will be bigger by 6/27. Im sad.

lol figured something would happen and make these stupid, oh well they are just shoes, my only worry now is the chicagos and with some footwork i dont see them being that difficult depending on your area of course

i dont see them on my future orders must be a QS, if its limited we are at frag level

PREPARE FOR THE WORST ....

no one should be surprised. like i said, i understand wishful thinking. BUT, we know nike by now. and when u consider the current OG NA 1s hype, fragment-esque looking leather quality, classic colorblocking w/ toe cap twist, special insoles AND they're orange. we already know what it is with these off the muscle.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom