Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

they just set 14 ppl up for the
1374780371_37-Ski-Mask-Way.gif

Nah, we don't kill over shoes here in NC.

HOH in raleigh NC got 14 pairs or atleast 14 made it past the employee holds but sure enough this same guy keeps winning...bout to drop a dime this HOH posts the winners so you can see the patterns of the same people winning...

You know what tho. 14 pair to the public is fair when they probably only got 18 total. Look what HOH charlotte didView media item 1601124

so the other spot just posted the names & tix#'s for the hell of it :rofl:

HOH in raleigh NC got 14 pairs or atleast 14 made it past the employee holds but sure enough this same guy keeps winning...bout to drop a dime this HOH posts the winners so you can see the patterns of the same people winning...
mean.gif

some dude in my local fb group won 2 pairs, 1 from NTLA and 1 from NTLV, and the dude was in the EAST COAST.

i'm cool with all the people winning that are local enough to drive out there.. but people in the east coast winning these pairs that are supposedly "going back to nike" if they aren't picked up is just ridiculous.

nike needs to do some type of proximity rsvp system just like adidas.. c'mon son.

I'm fine with people ordering from east coast IF they are traveling to the west coast or that particular city in which they intend to purchase the sneakers. Often times I travel to SD from NorCal and there are some releases I'd like to try for when I know I'm going to be in SoCal.

Problem is, if you don't pick up, Nike doesn't penalize those accounts and I feel as though they should. If someone is trolling and decides to just order and not pick up, I feel it's considered a flake. It's the same as creating an agreement with someone to meetup for a trade. If you're a no-show, that's ****** up. And if you're part of a Facebook group that is tight on this, it usually results in a ban.

What I'm proposing is that Nike penalize accounts that don't pick up the sneakers or at least penalize the individuals the next time they try to use the account to reserve on a pair the next time they try to do so. If it's some legit reason for someone that is actually intending to pickup the pair but cannot do so due to some emergency, I still feel the penalty should be in effect. While it is ****** up that Nike would have to do that on a legit reason, it's still considered a flake and should be done regardless the circumstance or personal reason that evolves from it.

They're shell for putting people's names on blast
Crazy yall talking bout this cause I was just gonna come in here and post that my name is on this list 
pimp.gif

I'm fine with people ordering from east coast IF they are traveling to the west coast or that particular city in which they intend to purchase the sneakers. Often times I travel to SD from NorCal and there are some releases I'd like to try for when I know I'm going to be in SoCal.

Problem is, if you don't pick up, Nike doesn't penalize those accounts and I feel as though they should. If someone is trolling and decides to just order and not pick up, I feel it's considered a flake. It's the same as creating an agreement with someone to meetup for a trade. If you're a no-show, that's ****** up. And if you're part of a Facebook group that is tight on this, it usually results in a ban.

What I'm proposing is that Nike penalize accounts that don't pick up the sneakers or at least penalize the individuals the next time they try to use the account to reserve on a pair the next time they try to do so. If it's some legit reason for someone that is actually intending to pickup the pair but cannot do so due to some emergency, I still feel the penalty should be in effect. While it is ****** up that Nike would have to do that on a legit reason, it's still considered a flake and should be done regardless the circumstance or personal reason that evolves from it.
Ban the phone #

You know what tho. 14 pair to the public is fair when they probably only got 18 total. Look what HOH charlotte didView media item 1601124
My mall did this the same way. My number was 1st picked of 13 [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]...hopefully there will be unclaimed pairs to triple up a size 10

some dude in my local fb group won 2 pairs, 1 from NTLA and 1 from NTLV, and the dude was in the EAST COAST.

i'm cool with all the people winning that are local enough to drive out there.. but people in the east coast winning these pairs that are supposedly "going back to nike" if they aren't picked up is just ridiculous.

nike needs to do some type of proximity rsvp system just like adidas.. c'mon son.

Ban the phone #

Ban the phone #
Ban/suspend the phone number and Nike account used to register. It just depends on the many times flakes occur. A three strikes rule if you will.

My pear is secured, I love life!

New weekly rotation: Breds, Royals, Shadows, Chicagos, Shattereds

called a store in CT to ask what time the unclaimed pairs go on sale to the public.... was told they send back the unclaimed pairs to the warehouse..... never heard that one before. 

Back
Top Bottom