Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Anyone know if you have a pair reserved at a NikeTown (LV in my case) do you still have to line up to get your pair?

I'm not far from NTNY but I wasn't planning on sitting around today. was planning on getting there around 4am. any info on ntny is appreciated 

Voicemail icon didn't come up until almost 2 hours after they called from F23.  Must have been a blocked number, the phone never rang haha.

1's are my all time favorite kick, but I'm going to sleep on these. Just can't do orange. That's one less person you're going to have to compete with, good luck too all.

Anyone know if you have a pair reserved at a NikeTown (LV in my case) do you still have to line up to get your pair?

No. Just go there in between the pick up time and you'll be good. If you go in the morning before store opens there'll most likely be a line to purchase, but since you have a pair reserved, there shouldn't be any urgency.

I personally like to try to go early and check out the pair they give me for any flaws. If there are, be cool about it and ask politely for a different pair.

...and they check your ID so be sure to have a valid picture ID.

Last edited:

1's are my all time favorite kick, but I'm going to sleep on these. Just can't do orange. That's one less person you're going to have to compete with, good luck too all.
help me cawp 
embarassed.gif

Gonna try online. Then maybe check for leftovers around the city if I'm near a spot. Then gonna pay a reseller because my time is much more valuable at this point in my life than the money I'll spend at resell price.

Im going to be realistic... i have no chance. I have no bot, CT does not get big time releases and im not paying 600 for a shoe. Finishline would be my only chance and they don't release online. Bots took over footlocker, etc. Struck out on atmos.

Anybody get called yet in Los Angeles? I was 1 for 3 in the NikeLA raffle Yesterday... But Was Wondering if anyone got called from HoHs yet

Back
Top Bottom