Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

This is one of your subscribers, I'm being honest, after hitting add to cart on FTL for over an hour it added and I checked out. This was about 15 mins ago. I just kept spamming and spamming, hope you cop man!

Doesn't look like it. I'm about to take the L.

Seeming like Ftl either had a guap of sz10.5
(thats what I landed as well), or theres finna be alot of cancelled orders in the next day or 2.

So if you get that order confirmation email,are u still not in the clear ??

that's 4 people here in te last 10 minutes claiming success on ordering on ftl for a sz 10.5

Copped on ftl sz 11 [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]

Seeming like Ftl either had a guap of sz10.5
(thats what I landed as well), or theres finna be alot of cancelled orders in the next day or 2.

So if you get that order confirmation email,are u still not in the clear ??
In my experience(s), once you've received an order confirmation, you should be good ! 

Social Status in Greensboro definitely backdoored pairs. They only had 4 available to the public and they required you to spend $150 bucks in clothes just to buy the shoe 
mean.gif
roll.gif

Just checked out a size 10.5 from FTL

NEVERSETTLE
So you the one that cart jacked me

[emoji]128514[/emoji] [emoji]128514[/emoji] at the prices these are reselling for. Even funnier are dudes questioning if it's fair.

[emoji]128514[/emoji] [emoji]128514[/emoji] at the prices these are reselling for. Even funnier are dudes questioning if it's fair.

I don't think these guys will get these prices. 57 pairs of my size on ebay now...none seem to be moving.

Back
Top Bottom