Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

I wanted these so bad. Without NDC and FNL. I had no hope. Still tried. Completely struck out.

pretty uch

i atleast would have woke up and took a stab at it if both sites had em. atleast i would have said i had a slight chance eve though i really didnt :lol:

glad i didnt waste time waking up for these or the yeezys

just seen yeezy prices :x

Thought this would be a great bday present for the bro. turns out he hates the colorway
tired.gif
. anyone need? would rather sell to someone in this group than some random. pm me 
This is what i like to se darnit.

I'm gonna have to show restraint and think of the other things I can buy with 450-500 . It's hard to do ,dude had my sz for 450 in front of my face right now ,in front of my job what are the chances of that ? I had the cash in my pocket couldn't pull the trigger .........

So what happened with NTNY? I ended up passing out after the Adidas Yeezy drop lol

Are they going to reschedule or did they end up selling them?

I sent PM but I am prob too late.

Will hunt for a pair that is no more than $300, If not I will charge it to the game

Got my pair but I'd never thought a White / orange and black color blocked aj1 would become the most coveted 1 ever . Damn hype kills

folks are addicted to the hunt for sneakers nowadays.....as long as they are limited and require a lot of legwork, they are considered worth it.....look of the shoe takes a backseat to the pleasure of copping what most cant....at least thats my perspective...kicks used to be a get fresh thing but now its a look how many i have thing.....the culture vultures hoarding kicks is what make plenty move on from certain kicks/brands

Well said. I completely agree.

Back
Top Bottom