Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

prices on these not that bad

and there's definitely a lot more out there than first suspected

i'll wait til i can find a pair around 350

Idk if this is very common, but is there usually a strong odor with 1s? My pair has a very very strong odor.
ohwell.gif

The problem is I can't work to get my pairs. I live in a college city in the middle of Virginia nowhere near any store that received these, Nike decided they don't want to sell anymore, and every other website crashed.
Don't see how it's fair for people to have 100% of Nike stock end up in the 10 biggest cities in the U.S., none of which are close to me.

With The Way These Prices Are Dropping, A Trade For Chi's Eventually Might Not Be Outta The Question :nerd:

Only More Pairs Gonna Be Hitting The Market Tomorrow Once NY Releases....

Definitely Glad I Stuck To My Guns And Waited On The Homie To Work Through Their Lineup :D

That PreRelease/First Couple Hours After Going Rate Wasn't Sitting So Well With The Kid :lol:

Last edited:
I feel the only reason these are going for less is because Yeezy's stole the thunder. Anything below $400 is a good deal. They'll shoot right back up once pairs start drying up because the leather on these is on a whole nother level.

Lol I literally have a box of just white laces from all my Jordan 1s that I'm not going to use because I hate white laces after my black toe 1s incident :smh:

The problem is I can't work to get my pairs. I live in a college city in the middle of Virginia nowhere near any store that received these, Nike decided they don't want to sell anymore, and every other website crashed.
Don't see how it's fair for people to have 100% of Nike stock end up in the 10 biggest cities in the U.S., none of which are close to me.
It's summer take a little ROAD TRIP TO ANOTHER CITY

I feel the only reason these are going for less is because Yeezy's stole the thunder. Anything below $400 is a good deal. They'll shoot right back up once pairs start drying up because the leather on these is on a whole nother level.

If quality is the only reason these will shoot up then how come it took years for the Vegas 1's to go up in price? :lol:

quality aint everything, its about the colorway mostly.

Man, after seeing what them boosts are going for I should have went harder on those to trade for SBBs..

Every Jordan 1 from now on should have this quality. If UNC's are like this.. triple up
uncs will be like this minus tumbled leather. These are same/ very similar leather as chis but tumbled leather....those saying these are same as banneds are high. Very soft does not automatically equal high quality leather.

Banneds smell like a nice high quality leather...these smell like...plastic.
yes these are very soft, just like my recent fire red IIIs (tumbled leather)

That said im pleased with this quality- wasnt expecting banned/ vegas 1 quality

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom