Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

I got a size 11 off ebay but i wanted a size 11.5

Possible trade for some 11.5 chis or sbb 11.5

I think these were a bit more limited than chis, not limited like frags

Some of The usual sites that had chis did not have these, so select sites and locations and the ones that did probably had different numbers in stock, with nikestores and niketowns getting the most obviously

The dudes paying $300 must live in the boondocks or wear sizes 12+

I'd love someone to find me a size 9 at that price point.

****, dudes can't find a size 9 in the Black/Whites for less than $300.

Show me!

Last edited:
^^ lowest ive seen was a 14 for $385 and pretty sure that moved instantly, no common sizes are at that price

NTNY got 450 Pairs... I think over 1000 people will enter the raffle so that's decent considering the amount available hopefully every one who wants a pair to keep gets them...

When I put my DS NA Bred 1's out as trade bait for the SBB's, I got an instant reply from a dude saying "I got your size, I'll trade, what else can you offer?"

:lol: :smh:

No reply to that necessary, none given. Lucky I hit online...now I pray for shipping confirmation from SP.

NTNY got 450 Pairs... I think over 1000 people will enter the raffle so that's decent considering the amount available hopefully every one who wants a pair to keep gets them...

Yeah NTNY was smooth. Had to get out of Manhattan though before I dropped a bunch of money on those Cigar VIIs or at the YSL store across the street.

When I put my DS NA Bred 1's out as trade bait for the SBB's, I got an instant reply from a dude saying "I got your size, I'll trade, what else can you offer?"

:lol: :smh:

No reply to that necessary, none given. Lucky I hit online...now I pray for shipping confirmation from SP.

How did you even think Breds for those straight up was an even trade? Dudes were wilding

I could careless about quality of what SBB will go for one day Breds are still better and command more

I feel bad for those who did dumb trades before yesterday

How did you even think Breds for those straight up was an even trade? Dudes were wilding

I could careless about quality of what SBB will go for one day Breds are still better and command more

I feel bad for those who did dumb trades before yesterday

I lost it for a sec. The materials are meh on the Bred 1's, and being that I have my Banned's, i *mistakenly* thought it was OK to trade. My hope was that they would eventually bring them out again with quality materials.

Too many moving parts in that rationale, glad I didn't do it. I was trippin'.

Last edited:
If anyone legit customizes these into black red 2013 1

Sbb wouldnt be **** :lol: basically

Last edited by a moderator:
managed to get 2 tickets at NTNY, lady said they would leave voicemails if you aren't able to pick up the phone.

Stopped following the thread after striking out online yesterday. Then being refunded by htskrs for my preorder. WTH happened? Why did prices drastically drop. What prices are you guys getting right now for sz 10.5? I'm thinking of waiting a bit more to see if prices drop a little more with the online pairs arriving this week to customers. 

Stopped following the thread after striking out online yesterday. Then being refunded by htskrs for my preorder. WTH happened? Why did prices drastically drop. What prices are you guys getting right now for sz 10.5? I'm thinking of waiting a bit more to see if prices drop a little more with the online pairs arriving this week to customers. 

Seriously? Wow their po price was good too. When did you preorder?

Back
Top Bottom