Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

My pair better be legit

Some yall experts better hop on that ish to help us out so none of us get bamboozled

[thread="623131"]you people and your shoe stock market BS.[/thread]
[thread="623131"] [/thread]
[thread="623131"]i u want to trade chi for cbb or sbb for chi straight up[/thread]
[thread="623131"]then do it.[/thread]
[thread="623131"]new aged sneaker folk constantly asking A for B, who's winning?[/thread]
[thread="623131"]bunch of lames smh[/thread]

Agree. Do what you want. Trade for what you like and will wear.

No point in asking random people because not everyone has same views or opinions on shoes

My pair better be legit

Some yall experts better hop on that ish to help us out so none of us get bamboozled

you order?

Yea copped from a NTer for $400. Didn't wanna pay it but didn't wanna risk prices going up. Still rather have another pair of chicagos but those will have to wait.hopefully another member finds me a pair for $350 hopefully

Outside of drug use, why would anybody with Chicago 1s do a flat trade for these?

Because they're just kicks with the same price point.

Everyone wants to argue the price point of kicks but the first weekend is when the prices are the most erratic. All that matters is if you personally would do the trade. I'm not mad if someone wants to ca$h out since I don't care about picking up pairs I missed for resale.

The real question is why are jordan lm not worth more. As high praise as i give these sbb the jordan lm's quality is still imo better overall.

I have multiple chis, if someone wanted a pair they'd have to add. It'd never be flat.
The hype on these didn't even last a day past release. Once people get online pairs later this week things will be even more flooded.

Word to big bird! Agree 100%

I agree, out of quality... Chicagos>>>>>>> that's why I'm itching for another. I'm sure I'll love the SBB but can't mess with an OG color way pretty much done perfectly shape and quality wise

damn this thread is long lol.. best to just have a connect now a days.. pre orders are above retail but less than resale.. better safe than sorry

@Zyzz once you get the SBB in hand your tune will change. I agree you can't beat an OG color, but these pass chicago quality on the white and orange panels.

Last edited:
damn this thread is long lol.. best to just have a connect now a days.. pre orders are above retail but less than resale.. better safe than sorry

Most pre-orders wee far more than resale, even on this page that is pretty evident. A lot of people got handled on pre-orders...

I agree, out of quality... Chicagos>>>>>>> that's why I'm itching for another. I'm sure I'll love the SBB but can't mess with an OG color way pretty much done perfectly shape and quality wise

i agree chicagos are timeless and i can wear with anything, sbb are great quality and story but to its not the same , you woudnt have sbb's if it wasnt for chicagos, black/reds, BT's etc.

Is this a realistic trade;.... DS xx9 photo reels with matching (new) tshirt.
For 2 DS sbb?
1 to wear and to to stock.

Its crazy how I can't find an 8 or 8.5 in these on CL
mean.gif
A good portion of them were shipped off to China...

#TriadSize

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom