Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

This shoe game is to shady. Lol. I called a Dtlr in Atlanta. The person answering the phone said that they were not getting them. When I told her that I know many dtlr's were getting their shipments in today or tomorrow, she then asks, "who is this?".....in a loud rude manner. Then she changes her ander and says that she did not know if they were getting them, besides, it is 10 am and our shipment does not come in this early. So.....which is it lady? Lol.

Last edited:
My local DTLR is in Raleigh, NC.

I called and visited the store all last week. I was told they were not getting the shoe in. I call today just to hear what they would say if I asked about a possible late shipment. The women on the phone says 'no' after I ask her will they recieve a shipment of the Jordan 1 Shattered backboards (I also provided the style number), she then says hold on and comes back and says "We released them this weekend and have sold out"...

I will stop by the store when I have some free time from work just to double check but these stores are very inconsistent.

let's just forget about resale price and value for a sec. i unDS'd a pair yesterday and man, i must say these are by far the most comfy of all my 1s (only 1s of note that i don't have are blk/gold patent, royals and LMs). leather quality surpasses frags. these are the dopest 1s in my collection easily. LOVE these!

OK since everyone seems confused let me clear this up

DTLR gets mostly all Jordan 1s

we never received shipment on Shattered Backboards or didnt have ANY word from corporate if we would be getting them in time for the original release date

most stores found out over the weekend (yesterday) that our shipments was delayed and we would indeed be receiving Shattered Backboards and would release them as soon as the come in FCFS

most DTLRs receive shipments around 12 noon to 3pm so please for the sake of our fellow employees DO NOT call DTLRs blowing up they phones about Backboards because you will most likely get curved by a employee (just being honest)

From one NTer to another just plan yo day to be free around 12 - 3pm and wait for stores to receive shipments

If yo local DTLR stores doesnt receive them today they will most likely get them tomorrow

NO I do not know if every single DTLR will have these but I do know a good % of our stores will

Every store has different management different DMs different employees so please take that into consideration when it comes to these shoes

Hopefully this clears up all the confusion and I hope yall get them

Last edited:

we never received shipment on Shattered Backboards or didnt have ANY word from corporate if we would be getting them in time for the original release date

most stores found out over the weekend (yesterday) that our shipments was delayed and we would indeed be receiving Shattered Backboards and would release them as soon as the come in FCFS

most DTLRs receive shipments around 12 noon to 3pm so please for the sake of our fellow employees DO NOT call DTLRs blowing up they phones about Backboards because you will most likely get curved by a employee (just being honest)

From one NTer to another just plan yo day to be free around 12 - 3pm and wait for stores to receive shipments

If yo local DTLR stores doesnt receive them today they will most likely get them tomorrow

NO I do not know if every single DTLR will have these but I do know a good % of our stores will

Every store has different management different DMs different employees so please take that into consideration when it comes to these shoes

so what time does DTLR usually receive their shipments?

Good look out. I was planning to go around noon during the conference break

Best quality i have seen tho in a long time, i was about to pay 450 too, which isnt bad but if dtlr can save me some cash that would be nice

indifferent.gif
LMAO.  it was sarcasm.  i mean, its typed out in bright yellow, how can you miss it

This shoe game is to shady. Lol. I called a Dtlr in Atlanta. The person answering the phone said that they were not getting them. When I told her that I know many dtlr's were getting their shipments in today or tomorrow, she then asks, "who is this?".....in a loud rude manner. Then she changes her ander and says that she did not know if they were getting them, besides, it is 10 am and our shipment does not come in this early. So.....which is it lady? Lol.

My local DTLR is in Raleigh, NC.

I called and visited the store all last week. I was told they were not getting the shoe in. I call today just to hear what they would say if I asked about a possible late shipment. The women on the phone says 'no' after I ask her will they recieve a shipment of the Jordan 1 Shattered backboards (I also provided the style number), she then says hold on and comes back and says "We released them this weekend and have sold out"...

I will stop by the store when I have some free time from work just to double check but these stores are very inconsistent.

DTLR is hilarious. Between employees being lazy and not caring and people having no clue, calling them for information is the worst. In addition to the wonderful customer support you receive.

DTLR is hilarious. Between employees being lazy and not caring and people having no clue, calling them for information is the worst. In addition to the wonderful customer support you receive.
DTLR EE's trying to cook themselves..lol

Its not shady if someone isnt informed. Workers could care less about the shoe half the time. Not everyone is out to get yall as you all assume :lol:

Its not shady if someone isnt informed. Workers could care less about the shoe half the time. Not everyone is out to get yall as you all assume :lol:
DTLR has been real shady for a min tho.

That said, I agree that a lot of employees are misinformed. A lot of shoe stores hire pretty females that don't know much about shoes with some shoe heads sprinkled in.

Much Appreciated For The Info And REPPED :nthat:

I've Got A Good Buddy That Lives Near The IKEA Store And Is Willing To Make That Swoop For Me.... Now Just Need To Know When They Put These Out :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Anyone Else In Charlotte Planning To Hit That Location And Could Keep Me In The Loop? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom