Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Is the RD 6/20 or 6/27...Because these like 5 other pairs of shoes releasing as well and I feel these would be the least desirable 

@Jeremy Bentham  you alive b?  
laugh.gif

Is the RD 6/20 or 6/27...Because these like 5 other pairs of shoes releasing as well and I feel these would be the least desirable 

A 6/20 release would be nice. Not interested in anything else dropping that day. Could possibly increase our overall odds too, but that day is flooded. 6/27 makes more sense.

I mean most people (outside of Jordan 1 heads) would look to the Pinnacles, 11s,  Foams and C&C 7s before these. I'd prefer it be on the 20th so I know it'll be "easier" to get a pair

I mean most people (outside of Jordan 1 heads) would look to the Pinnacles, 11s,  Foams and C&C 7s before these. I'd prefer it be on the 20th so I know it'll be "easier" to get a pair
While it may take some attention away from the 1's, all those sneakers releasing the same day is not necessary good as there will be so much traffic on these sites due to all the releases that they will crash and you wont be able to checkout.  I remember last year when the Jordan 6 Cigar, Champagne and WTKD6 all dropped on the same day.  Sites were crashing left and right.

True. Easier is all I needed to hear, shines a little tay of hope down on me lol! Last week it was looking bleak

Back
Top Bottom