Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Dude from Hanes Mall DTLR said they didn't receive them but then told me Four Seasons had them. I'm about to call

I drove through all the rain and crappy traffic to get to the DTLR on OBT here in Orlando. I walk in and ask for the Jordan 1 and the lady says and I literally quote, "Oh, some reseller just came in before you and bought all of them." Yeah, ok.

DTLR employees are telling lies.  If your not able to physically go to their store I wouldn't expect honesty over the phone.

Last edited:
the manager at northlake flat out told us she wasn't putting them on display so you do need to go in and ask.....i went by the dtlr off wilkinson and the one at carolina place and they told me they didnt get them in, but who knows if that was the truth
Damn, wish I still lived in Huntersville. Would've been there with a quickness.

Man...I was literally like one of the first 10 people to show up at NTNY yesterday morning..I'm beginning to wonder whether my ticket got buried under the thousands of tickets that came after mine...lol

Man...I was literally like one of the first 10 people to show up at NTNY yesterday morning..I'm beginning to wonder whether my ticket got buried under the thousands of tickets that came after mine...lol
surely did... 
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom