Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Your pair is beautiful jaklap, been trying to beat mine naturally, but might have to just cheat and do it by hand haha. Looks too good.
Thank you! I used a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser in case you want any pointers on how I did mine.
Once the paint wears off the lms they are foolish to even rock just saying.
Not if you know how to rock them right. Without a doubt my most complimented shoes, never been clowned on. If you're one of the guys that buys the matching shirt and hat from JB when the shoes launch, then yeah I would agree but those fools are always gonna look dumb no what the pair is. But wear them with an outfit with barely any color in it and let the shoes set it all off, they look great:
Your pair look sick. These and frags grew on me very much.
Thank you my man! Wish I could've cooked on the frags but alas that was a true sadderday

I need to sell my extra black size 10 and cop my size and get another pair of whites to have two sets before its too late

NEED HELP!! i missed the NTNY call around 4 and they let a voicemail saying i won a 10.5, so a different person just called me telling me it was a mistake and that i did not win and not to go tomorrow to nike town. I've won a lot of raffles at nike town and 21 mercer and this has never happened and never heard of it...... has this happened to anyone??

Yooooooo

Take All That LM Talk The Fuuuuuuug Up Outta Here B..... I'm Still Tryin To UnShatter These Damn Dreams :smh:

HELL YEA I'M AGRO!

:lol:

NEED HELP!! i missed the NTNY call around 4 and they let a voicemail saying i won a 10.5, so a different person just called me telling me it was a mistake and that i did not win and not to go tomorrow to nike town. I've won a lot of raffles at nike town and 21 mercer and this has never happened and never heard of it...... has this happened to anyone??

That sounds crazy. I'd go and raise hell if I didn't get my pair.

JB QC at its finest. 1/4 of the white leather sections on my pair is non-tumbled leather, and of all sections it the outer one.

Can you confirm that the 2nd call is legitimately NTNY?

Best Believe I'd Be Deleting Any Traces Of That Second Call And Standing In Line First Thing In The Morning With That Initial Voicemail Ready To Play On Speaker :lol:

take that voicemail and show up and demand your pair and call nike on the spot if they dont give it to you

Yooooooo

Take All That LM Talk The Fuuuuuuug Up Outta Here B..... I'm Still Tryin To UnShatter These Damn Dreams
mean.gif

HELL YEA I'M AGRO!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hope you get to cook my dude

So the raffle is over now right :frown: I'm trying to hold back the tears *sniff* *sniff*

Last edited:

Show up tomorrow early and cop your pair man... Do you have the voicemail still just play it for them man...

yes just called it back and it is nike town. but it just sounds weird... I've never heard of i much less 4 hours later like nahhh that was a mistake our bad

Back
Top Bottom