Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

DTLR's got another shipment today? Everyone i went to yesterday was either out or had 2 sizes left around 2pm.

Royal remastered for this fall?

People Start To Panic...

Old Royals are getting posted up as we speak!

Highly doubt. We would've heard from more sources if that were the case

1.5s are confirmed, dino throwing shots at blogs running with this lol

Royal 1 Lows.

Anyone hit up any DTLRs in the DMV. ill be going back to DC tomorrow so i hope to score a pair if i haven't missed the Shipment

I don't think
DTLR's getting another shipment.. Remember they were going to get their shipments today or tomorrow.

For those of you asked what fake shattered backboards look like. I got these straight from the guy who runs a "whole sale air jordan factory" aka UA/High quality fakes. When I asked him for pics of the pairs his factory makes this what he sent me. If these are indeed fakes, use as reference.

For those of you asked what fake shattered backboards look like. I got these straight from the guy who runs a "whole sale air jordan factory" aka UA/High quality fakes. When I asked him for pics of the pairs his factory makes this what he sent me. If these are indeed fakes, use as reference.
repped gonna ask sellers to turn the soles over 

View media item 1606608

View media item 1606609

View media item 1606610

View media item 1606611

View media item 1606612

If these are fakes then I'm skeptical about my $400 pair

Back
Top Bottom