Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

just read that the MTM pack (which also includes a pair of 1s) is also releasing on June 27th. Things are looking to open up for these
MTM pack retail is $700 
laugh.gif

Yeah peeped the SBB tee at the Brooklyn Niketown and was contemplating the pickup

Last edited:
Let them have those Yeezy lows....I just hope this thread doesn't turn into the Chicago 1 thread. I'm sure the drama kings will make their way in here after the dust clears in there.

Let them have those Yeezy lows....I just hope this thread doesn't turn into the Chicago 1 thread. I'm sure the drama kings will make their way in here after the dust clears in there.

They'll slowly start to trickle in here once most of them strike out on Saturday.

It doesn't look like that's a tee specifically made to match the "SBBs," and looks like a Nike basketball tee. I wouldn't read into that and tie it to the shoes.

It doesn't look like that's a tee specifically made to match the "SBBs," and looks like a Nike basketball tee. I wouldn't read into that and tie it to the shoes.
oh, right.

man, what timing i guess, with the release coming soon and these shirts popping up in stores lol. 

I've seen that SBB shirt at the outlets a few weeks ago. They were under the Nike Basketball section. I don't think they were made for the upcoming Jordan release. No where on the shirt had a Jumpman. (At least I don't think I saw one.)

Back
Top Bottom