Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Next on my list..Shattered backboards.

In terms of Chi and frag quality, my opinion is the leather on the Chis is softer. I tip my hat to yesterdays Chis.

already prepared to fail and see prices @ 500......this shi is out of control and making me lose interest real quick.

Best quote from that Complex article from a few days ago. Wish they'd do it again with all 1s:

Trying to cool the fever was the hardest thing,” says Moore. “Especially with a company that was in need of a home run at the time. In the end, we made too many shoes and so the unsold inventory was discounted.”

These will be had, definitely putting in the work like the Chi's. Quality on these look looking [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]. Hopefully I can land a few pairs.

This release won't fetch what Chis did.

Not close.

Chicago's are an iconic shoe - point blank.

Chi quality didn't even touch frag quality btw.
True the CHIs are iconic without doubt and the yesterday's drop did not have buttery soft  tumbled leather of the frags (or lasers for that matter), but it is a nice leather treatment and definitely better than the 2013 drop which I passed on because it just seemed like a disrespectful drop for such an iconic shoe. I will say while talking to my cousin about the CHIs I was reminded originals probably was so soft to me was because I beat the hell out of them (wore them for boots since my parents blew the whole 'shoe budget' on these kicks for me)....CHIs get better with age and yesterday's drop should prove worthy of that - not because they sit on a shelf but because they get wear-love.

True the CHIs are iconic without doubt and the yesterday's drop did not have buttery soft  tumbled leather of the frags (or lasers for that matter), but it is a nice leather treatment and definitely better than the 2013 drop which I passed on because it just seemed like a disrespectful drop for such an iconic shoe. I will say while talking to my cousin about the CHIs I was reminded originals probably was so soft to me was because I beat the hell out of them (wore them for boots since my parents blew the whole 'shoe budget' on these kicks for me)....CHIs get better with age and yesterday's drop should prove worthy of that - not because they sit on a shelf but because they get wear-love.
Frags didn't have tumbled leather

Last edited:
I will be back home in Massachusetts during this release... No sales tax 
happy.gif

My boy has 2 pairs on lock, gonna hold me down for 1. Can we open the Back Door. 10 pairs please. [emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji].

Back
Top Bottom