Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

I would agree but with the way 1s are becoming popular i dont know anymore. there was talk about the celtic 1s from the pack that released back in 09 in the retro 1 high thread and it made me decide to check up on them. I paid 150 back in 2011 for a very near deadstock pack. thats the bred 1s AND the celtic 1s. not the celtic 1s are going for 225+  and the bred 1s are going for 400+. the flood is going to dry up eventually

Ain't no one paying $225+ for Celtic 1s lol

Chicagos will go up in price but not these imo

You can't compare breds, royals, shadows, black toes or Chis to this drop

All are classic colorways which is why you see the spike.

These will be forgotten when the next hyped 1 drops.

Just like DSMs

The never ending cycle

Edit: Aplogies, Celtic 1s did increase in price when Frags dropped. I had clovers in mind when I read your post!

disagree

DSM are trash, why there was hype with those in the first place is beyond me.

These are a solid colorway and obvously great colorway but these will not be forgotten or drop in price. eventually they will go back up.

I was going to say the same thing about NDC.  NDC cancelled releases aren't being held for any future releases.  Nike stores got way more extra pairs than usual of the Jordan 7 Champ Pack, N7, and everything else that was cancelled.  Any releases that were cancelled are over and gone.

I know CHI 1s will drop on snkrs app, spoke to NIKE.com and they will release within a month. Go check the app, there is a release reminder for 1 month before it said 2 months

dont think thats true, could just be up for the hell of it and change any minute.

if they drop it will be random or on a restock or something.

I would agree but with the way 1s are becoming popular i dont know anymore. there was talk about the celtic 1s from the pack that released back in 09 in the retro 1 high thread and it made me decide to check up on them. I paid 150 back in 2011 for a very near deadstock pack. thats the bred 1s AND the celtic 1s. not the celtic 1s are going for 225+  and the bred 1s are going for 400+. the flood is going to dry up eventually

Ain't no one paying $225+ for Celtic 1s lol

Chicagos will go up in price but not these imo

You can't compare breds, royals, shadows, black toes or Chis to this drop

All are classic colorways which is why you see the spike.

These will be forgotten when the next hyped 1 drops.

Just like DSMs

The never ending cycle

Edit: Aplogies, Celtic 1s did increase in price when Frags dropped. I had clovers in mind when I read your post!

nah..... no way these dip lower .... dsm's are wack & dipped for that very reason

Drops for CHI 1s and SBBs on NIKE.com / SNKRS app and SBBs on DTLR.com in the near future!

CS reps for both confirmed and said to stay updated through social media (twitter/instagram) 

Last edited:
disagree

These are a solid colorway and obvously great colorway but these will not be forgotten or drop in price. eventually they will go back up.
So much of this, there was nothing appealing about DSMs to me.

Outside of quality I don't get the pinnacle hype either.

Drops for CHI 1s and SBBs on NIKE.com / SNKRS app and SBBs on DTLR.com in the near future!

CS reps for both confirmed and said to stay updated through social media (twitter/instagram) 
Are you seriously still believing Nike reps?

disagree

nah..... no way these dip lower .... dsm's are wack & dipped for that very reason

Just watch and see fellas

Hopefully you both bought your pairs for cheap

There is a chance for them to come thru w/ drop
Can't believe you are taking any sneaker rep at there word, when they are clueless most of the time. My 5 year old can do their jobs.  
laugh.gif

disagree

for retail .... doesn't down the facts that the dsm's were dog poo & i doubt these have a chance of another dip unless 10k pair drop from the heavens :lol:

Last edited:
thinking the same...... all the stores had way more stock than normal.....

Also my homeboy told me that the employee store had tons of these and other recent releases. Before it wasn't like these only a few Jordans would release in men sizes.

for retail .... doesn't down the facts that the dsm's were dog poo & i doubt these have a chance of another dip unless 10k pair drop from the heavens :lol:

Nice

:smokin

I saw a size 12 Gyrm Red sell for $700 the other day (looking at your sig)

Pretty crazy

Anyways, hopefully we get the same love with the UNCs in terms of quality cause this sneaker is on point

Why is size 8 dopesize?

Why is size 8 dopesize?
to help lil footers cope with their baby feet

Baby feet checking in...:rolleyes

I'm not 100% sure but maybe because we are dope? j/k

One thing for sure dopesize fetch the most on resell market:

- Less produced pairs
- USA market + Asia market (8-9 are common sizes in Asia sneakheads)
etc
etc

Though for us out here but it is what it is...

Last edited:
The extra pairs that have been at the employee store the last couple weeks are pairs that would have been sold on ndc but since Jordan Brand online releases have been cancelled there have been a lot more pairs sent to all stores.
Correct that's what I was getting at.

disagree

copped two pairs, didnt get em for cheap because whos gonna give em away for cheap but i seriously doubt these decline in value and if they do, doubt its much and they will shoot back up.

id be very surprised if they didnt shoot up in value.

whats with all the hate on the DSM's? Is it because of the patent leather? I think they are pretty dope. Way better than them Jeters.....those are wack imo

whats with all the hate on the DSM's? Is it because of the patent leather? I think they are pretty dope. Way better than them Jeters.....those are wack imo

apart of its the PL but even if it wasn't pl they would suck imo

jeters are *** chips too

I wont even down everyones bae the blk/golds but they are one in the same to me

DSM's were overhyped just because it was a collab and somewhat limited

but as a shoe it was underwhelming by far

the back boards are amazing to me quality wise....i knew they were gonna do that ...in my opinion these will shoot up in value closer to christmas

seems like everyone copped to resell ...me personally i copped to rock... i feel blessed i got em  for retail plus tax honestly

i saw 600-700 locally at first now im seeing 374-400 now 

Why was their initial comments so hard to understand ?

It said they were canceling the online drop and allocating pairs to their flagship stores...

apart of its the PL but even if it wasn't pl they would suck imo

jeters are *** chips too

I wont even down everyones bae the blk/golds but they are one in the same to me
I dont know maybe because i am a fan of both patent leather and navy blue haa, i still like em. I do like the black and gold joints too, even tho im not too big on gold.

Back
Top Bottom