Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Shattered Backboards a much better shoe man... Some people would say this trade is dumb but honestly the SBBs crap all over those Quais congrats my man...
Thanks my man. Honestly, this trade to me felt like the good old days. The value on quais is so up n down we just said, "straight trade" and we did it. Didn't even hink about the adding of cash etc, we both were happy and resell prices had no impact on the trade. Def trading with him again, this whole "add $50" is bs so ill avoid when I can. And yes, SBB are a lot nicer, but quais are def up there, ppl just need to see the quality to know

i know prices are falling but sheesh show me all these pairs for 300 or less so i can buy them lol

I don't think prices are coming down fam, they just steady atm. Remember, this is a HIGH J1 with Nike Air, it aint coming down in price. It just aint

FINALLY got myself a pair of the Shattered Backboards!  Believe it or not, I traded a DS pair of Slamdunk Superfly 3s plus $170 cash for a DS pair of the Backboards.  Kid just wanted the money he paid for the Backboards back and a free pair of shoes on top.  I gave him a list of a bunch of shoes and he picked the Superflys, which I haven't been able to sell even for way below retail.  
roll.gif

pimp.gif

Last edited:

FINALLY got myself a pair of the Shattered Backboards!  Believe it or not, I traded a DS pair of Slamdunk Superfly 3s plus $170 cash for a DS pair of the Backboards.  Kid just wanted the money he paid for the Backboards back and a free pair of shoes on top.  I gave him a list of a bunch of shoes and he picked the Superflys, which I haven't been able to sell even for way below retail.  
roll.gif

pimp.gif

Are you seriously trying to tell me you gave a kid this

Then he gave you back this

You robbed him  
roll.gif

Are you seriously trying to tell me you gave a kid this

Then he gave you back this

You robbed him  
roll.gif
Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying.  I actually offered him a choice of a lot of different shoes including several other Jordan 1s.  He wanted the Superflys for some reason, who was I to discourage him?  He even thanked me cause the Superflys were in mint DS condition. lol

Drops for CHI 1s and SBBs on NIKE.com / SNKRS app and SBBs on DTLR.com in the near future!

CS reps for both confirmed and said to stay updated through social media (twitter/instagram) 
Hopefully they do release on nike.com, but I dont always believe some of these nike "reps" when it comes to these,because some of these people aren't even really nike employees and are just contracted through another company. If they do drop on NDC though, I wonder how much resell is gonna drop

Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying.  I actually offered him a choice of a lot of different shoes including several other Jordan 1s.  He wanted the Superflys for some reason, who was I to discourage him?  He even thanked me cause the Superflys were in mint DS condition. lol

I hope you ran and didn't look back.

roll.gif
After he does a lil more research...
roll.gif

Me after I would have made that trade
tumblr_inline_mpdcb7Kbl81qz4rgp.gif

He picked Sam Bowie you took MJ :lol:
Edit : Nike if your listening make a Sam Bowie 1 :lol:

Last edited:
meh. neither shoes are that special tbh.

after seeing my SBB come in from FTL

i immediately threw them out of sight. 

did the same with the chicagos.

yall really gassed these shoes up.

i guess owning older models has got me jaded.

sorry i don't gas up every "remastered" release.

forgot this was the jordan brand forum lmao

guesss yall never owned 85 or 94 joints huh. Hell even 01.

Back
Top Bottom