Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

They'll pop up once all the people who actually want them take em outta resellers hands.

Resellers are holding onto these hoping for an increase.

what happened fam?

Grabbed a second pair off someone on eBay through invoice. He shipped them out on Monday via UPS. Checked the tracking details today and it said that the package weighed 1.7 lbs. I know how much a pair of 1's in my size weighs. I'm thinking he sent a pair of Roshe's or 1.7 lbs worth of cookies or some ish. :lol:

Could be a mixup or maybe I'm just being paranoid... :rolleyes

Shoes weigh about 2lbs. Ure good

gs size 7y might but most mens sized shoes are 3+

They'll pop up once all the people who actually want them take em outta resellers hands.

Resellers are holding onto these hoping for an increase.
Hopefully they come down some more and maybe I'll be able to cop a pair at a reasonable price. I can't justify paying the resell prices right now tho. To see such a large quantity of these being re-sold is painful. All a brotha wanted was 1 pair for himself. I tried everything to get these and the Chicago's on release day, but fell short. Still hopeful I can snag a 13 somewhere in the future tho. #fingerscrossed

" @J23app: RT @ubiqlife: #RESTOCK: Jordan 1 "Broken Backboards" & C&C 7's in-store only. Please call UBIQ Walnut for size availability at 215-988-0194 #UBIQlife "

Last edited:
Wow I'm on lunch but my car is like 20 blocks away dammit ubiq ain't picking up the phone anyway

Last edited:
Checked back with my local after the big storm. Spoke to an employee and all SBB and Chicago gone yesterday. They said they had 8 left of both when I bought mines yesterday. And he said some guy bought it all out and the Bred 11s they restocked.

Production date check....fdo olks have 1/14/15 - 4/15/15 or know if this is an authentic production date range?

Production date check....fdo olks have 1/14/15 - 4/15/15 or know if this is an authentic production date range?
Majority of people who have them have production dates 1/14/15 - 2/26/15, give-or-take a few ending days.

Best way to check, if you haven't done it already, is to post pics in the LC forum.

Last edited:
@BabyJs23 thnx I'm trying to pic up a 2nd pair from eBay and everything else seems legit except for the production date so I figured I'd double check.

Got my pair in today for 335 shipped. I have to admit when pics first came out I just thought they were ok, but seeing these in person and the quality they really are something special. If you're on the fence scoop a pair now while price is down before it shoots back up.
View media item 1629363

Got my pair in today for 335 shipped. I have to admit when pics first came out I just thought they were ok, but seeing these in person and the quality they really are something special. If you're on the fence scoop a pair now while price is down before it shoots back up.
View media item 1629363
glad your's finally came bro

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom