Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

nthat.gif

and this is why I used eBay and not local sellers or any other site

with eBay I knew I could get my money back easily if they weren't legit. I would rather pay more for the piece of mind.
This, and that peace of mind is getting more and more expensive as time goes on. Just last week people were saying they were gonna hold out until these dropped to $280 
roll.gif

If buying resale on a pair of Jordan's and it not going through is the worst experience in your life, you got it made fam

this guy scammed other people as well..while he is posting pics of his dozens of yeezys and other rare sneakers..so now it is clear how he got them..

Welp, finally got a stock pair on the way.. 350 pp inv. A little more than I wanted to pay but at least I got my first pair for retail. :nthat:

Welp, finally got a stock pair on the way.. 350 pp inv. A little more than I wanted to pay but at least I got my first pair for retail.
nthat.gif
May I ask what you were expecting to pay? No salt level here. I have my pair for retail....just curious.

May I ask what you were expecting to pay? No salt level here. I have my pair for retail....just curious.

I was looking to get em in the 3-330 range.. Seller still makes 100+ after shp/fees. But due to the nature of the release I went ahead and made it an even 350. The previous OG 1s didn't build steam til after release so they're typically 250-300 the following week. But this release worked backwards, they were way over hyped leading up to RD. Presales at 600+, then once it was revealed that there was a lot more available than expected the price dropped consistently for the last 3 weeks. Most likely it will rise again as pairs dry up but there are 100s-1000s available at the moment. My size is 400 at Flight Club atm, meaning the seller is only making 320 max. All that to say, it's a fair price for now.. But they are only worth what someone is willing to pay for em. Whether they drop more or start rising again in the near future is yet to be seen.

when selling your shoes with flight club, i know they sell them in order they receive them, but will i have to wait for a conditional pair that's priced $75 more than my pair to sell first or are conditional pairs a exception? I know pair is next to go for 425 and they had a conditional pair for 500 that was there before mine. These aren't SBB, I'm keeping those.

Thanx

Last edited:
when selling your shoes with flight club, i know they sell them in order they receive them, but will i have to wait for a conditional pair that's priced $75 more than my pair to sell first or are conditional pairs a exception? I know pair is next to go for 425 and they had a conditional pair for 500 that was there before mine. These aren't SBB, I'm keeping those.
Thanx

Conditional are only available in store for the most part so online purchases would benefit your shoe before the conditional.

I broke fam.. I usually never pay resale for anything but I just had to have these. It's my 1st pair of J's. Most of my shoes are performance sneakers like Kobe's and Lebron's so I use them for bball. I wanted something for casual wear and the AJ 1 silhouette just looks so clean. These were callin me, I couldn't shake it. I got them off the bay so hopefully everythings legit *fingers crossed*

what u guys thinks for a trade, who wins ?

me - yeezy boost
trader - sbb us9.5 + 250$cash

who wins ?

Heads up.

If you stumble upon a listing including these and the boost 350 in size 11 from 'medicalman740' on eBay, don't do it. 

He's a scammer.

His name is chris cardenas

(708) 323-7516

Lives in Chicago.

Paid, went ghost, relisted the auction, phone straight to voicemail which is full.

Last edited:
Heads up.

If you stumble upon a listing including these and the boost 350 in size 11 from 'medicalman740
' on eBay, don't do it. 

He's a scammer.

His name is chris cardenas

(708) 323-7516

Lives in Chicago.

Paid, went ghost, relisted the auction, phone straight to voicemail which is full.
You got scammed?

You got scammed?
Yup. Well my wife did...she was getting me a bday gift.

He just texted me back saying..."I dont want drama, I'll call USPS to grab the package and refund you" but hasn't provided any tracking.

Sent him another message under my account on eBay with the same deal and caught his ***.

Yup. Well my wife did...she was getting me a bday gift.

He just texted me back saying..."I dont want drama, I'll call USPS to grab the package and refund you" but hasn't provided any tracking.

Sent him another message under my account on eBay with the same deal and caught his ***.
thy shall not trust eBay under any circumstance :smh: when it comes to Jordan 1s

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom