Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Grab a 2nd pair for 300 , and gave it to my big foot friend since he looks out me on the reg. Personally I don't get the need to pay over 400 for these. Their great but not slap me in the face great.

Slide in those message boxes and say "you need to take this deal, and I'm looking out for your best interest, paypal and ebay are mosquitoes, let me cash you out and we both can leave happy. Its only gonna decrease from here you know that."

What do you guys says to ebay , FB sellers to persuade them to take your offer? Just curious lol.
its always easy to say how much you wouldnt pay for something when you have the ability to pay less for it lol i got my pair for retail and i definitely wouldnt pay 300 for them. i feel like once you hit 300-350, 400 isnt really that much of a far cry, is it?

When you get something a certain price you really can't go back up from that imo. I don't care how bad I want to double up , I set my max as the best deal I've gotten.

And only a reseller would say it's only 100 50 25 dollars. I hate when people say that you don't control nor influence another mans wallet. I'm living good but a 100 difference is still a difference. Call me cheap, but you have to think cheap to live rich sometimes. I'm not rich btw lol its just an analogy.

When you get something a certain price you really can't go back up from that imo. I don't care how bad I want to double up , I set my max as the best deal I've gotten.

And only a reseller would say it's only 100 50 25 dollars. I hate when people say that you don't control nor influence another mans wallet. I'm living good but a 100 difference is still a difference. Call me cheap, but you have to think cheap to live rich sometimes. I'm not rich btw lol its just an analogy.
im no reseller, i buy shoes for me and only me. i could understand the difference between 100 and 150 and 200 when it comes to shoes, but when people get 300-350+ for shoes youve left "good deal" territory imo. the difference between 350 and 375 is shipping. I dont pay resale for shoes so 300+ for shoes that retail for 150 is foreign to me anyway, doesnt seem worth it to me

Hey what are the drawbacks to wearing this shoe in a bigger size? Im size 9 but obviously can fit in size 10..yes theres a little room in the toe box id think..but since theyre hi tops my heel wont come out of the shoe right? So what are the drawbacks?

Hey what are the drawbacks to wearing this shoe in a bigger size? Im size 9 but obviously can fit in size 10..yes theres a little room in the toe box id think..but since theyre hi tops my heel wont come out of the shoe right? So what are the drawbacks?
They will come off your heel, your foot will slide inside depending on how you wear them. Also, eventually they will get the banana toe depending on how often you wear them due to them being to big. Don't forget the creasing if you even care about that

I don't think a size up will make that big of a difference in 1s unless you have a reaaaly narrow foot. An good aftermarket insole will alleviate any extra space. 1s don't run big in the first place and the issues above are likely the result of sizing up on a shoe that runs big to begin with...

2 pair of my shatters from local mom and pops Streetgame and 1 pair from vill all had stamps. But my #Chicago1s I bought from Local Footaction didn't have a stamp... hmmm
All my SBBs had stamps and all of my Chicagos (4 pairs) had no stamps. Not sure why.

didnt 21M cancel the Bordeaux 7s raffle last week? lmao
Pretty sure the same will happen for these, or 80% of the kicks will be unclaimed hahaha

Decided to UNDS my pair and leave it in the hands of the sneaker goddess herself that'll I'll be able to get a back up pair. Since I'm working on a back-to-school custom for my nephew (laser board) I've decided to dye the stock white laces orange to match (angelus collector's edition blaze) and rock my laser 1 grey laces.

View media item 1640427
View media item 1640428

Back
Top Bottom