Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

The leather still isn't quite right in those fakes, I think that will always be the tell for these, they likely will never get the materials on point. Probably why you don't see fake banneds. I'm hoping anyways, already nervous to open my pair when they come in...

Same dudes in here that was clowin others for purchasing at pre-order/resell prices, parading around prior to RD talkin' about "team retail only," are now paying for additional pairs at resell price? :wow:

wade.gif

Where's JA Rule To Make Sense Of This? :nerd:

A forum for people that are into and support replica sneakers... Jesus H Christ...
right? this how i learned that these things werent "made in the same factories by the same workers". Owners of the factories and websites will legit post on their and ask people how they can fix their shoes to look more authentic. the people in charge of these reps are easily reachable

Last edited:
right? this how i learned that these things werent "made in the same factories by the same workers". Owners of the factories and websites will legit post on their and ask people how they can fix their shoes to look more authentic. the people in charge of these reps are easily reachable

That's ******* insane. Didn't think they would make themselves that available. If I was Nike I'd set up a sting and hand them off to the feds. What really pisses me off is that there seems to be this subculture of kids on there that are actively and knowingly into fake sneakers. Unreal.

That's ******* insane. Didn't think they would make themselves that available. If I was Nike I'd set up a sting and hand them off to the feds. What really pisses me off is that there seems to be this subculture of kids on there that are actively and knowingly into fake sneakers. Unreal.
what i dont get is these shoes arent cheap. something cost $200+. whats there to gain here?

Same dudes in here that was clowin others for purchasing at pre-order/resell prices, parading around prior to RD talkin' about "team retail only," are now paying for additional pairs at resell price? :wow:

wade.gif

Coming for people's necks again I see [emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] :lol: anyways the pair is for my buddy serving overseas who couldn't get a crack at these so yes I broke my lingo for a day in honor of him so Suuuuuuuuuuuuue Me :wink: but all the 1s I have so far are retail only so it still stands.

dude all this crap real or fake is made in sweatshops located in china that nike does not own

what feds are you talking about the chinese secret service ?

nike takes a loss since their intellectual property is made in another country

Last edited:
dude all this crap is made in sweatshops located in china that nike does not own

the only thing ill give you is that these are all made in china. nikes factories arent pumping out these fakes. thesre are their own independent operations.

wade.gif

Coming for people's necks again I see [emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] :lol: anyways the pair is for my buddy serving overseas who couldn't get a crack at these so yes I broke my lingo for a day in honor of him so Suuuuuuuuuuuuue Me :wink: but all the 1s I have so far are retail only so it still stands.

View media item 1649684
*wheeeeeeew* You had me worried real quick, thought you was out here breaking your oath :lol:

dude all this crap real or fake is made in sweatshops located in china that nike does not own

nike takes a loss since their intellectual property is made in another country

It's counterfeiting, and it's illegal. Fake operations have been shut down before...

dude all this crap is made in sweatshops located in china that nike does not own

the only thing ill give you is that these are all made in china. nikes factories arent pumping out these fakes. thesre are their own independent operations.
Those factories that make Nikes and iphones etc arent owned by those companies, they are owned by other companies.

Back
Top Bottom